Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Also, you submit another squad for the CL group stages, too. Spud noobs.

I know that but very strange he isn't included in the qualifying round.

Sorry but ;D

What's actually funny? me wondering why one of our best players isn't included in our qualifying squad is funny?

Village why has Arry got no intention of playing him though? our biggest game in years and he's resting him...i mean wtf. Are we really that arrogant.

This is gonna end up like the Pompey FA cup semi...just watch.

Sorry but ;D

What's actually funny? me wondering why one of our best players isn't included in our qualifying squad is funny?

Village why has Arry got no intention of playing him though? our biggest game in years and he's resting him...i mean wtf. Are we really that arrogant.

it would be the best start to a season that i could remember if you didnt qualify for the CL.

Guest kingdawson

Sorry but ;D

it would be the best start to a season that i could remember if you didnt qualify for the CL.

Yes of course. The best start wouldn't be you beating United at Old Trafford but us losing. Glad you got your priorities straight.

Sorry but ;D

Yes of course. The best start wouldn't be you beating United at Old Trafford but us losing. Glad you got your priorities straight.

TBF, it would be fucking great seeing you's not make it.

Guest kingdawson

When spurs play i honestly couldn't care less about any club (with the exception of the club we're playing, the club next to us in league, and Arsenal). Whilst seeing us lose ranks as "the best start to a season that i could remember" to you....for me it different. In this order...

1) I enjoy us winning

2) I enjoy the club directly above or below us in league losing

3) I enjoy Arsenal losing

In that order.

When spurs play i honestly couldn't care less about any club (with the exception of the club we're playing, the club next to us in league, and Arsenal). Whilst seeing us lose ranks as "the best start to a season that i could remember" to you....for me it different. In this order...

1) I enjoy us winning

In that order.

What about one of you defenders being fit?

1) I enjoy us winning

In that order.

What about one of you defenders being fit?

He'll revise the list when that happens.

Sorry but ;D

The way I see it, Bale has had fitness problems recently, and too many games during what essentially still is preseason is a bad way to go about it. Maybe Harry thinks he's just not match fit. You have a quality squad and certainly don't need him to beat Young Boys (which still sounds like a paedo team).

"Everything has a price. You want to get Yakubu for £1-2 million and they are quoting £8 million and that is far too much.

“They have to be more realistic. If they said £1-2m we might go back. We bid more at the start of the summer because we had more flexibility but, at this moment in time, having spent some of our money on other players we want him for £1-2m.”

:facepalm:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/7939785/Everton-striker-Yakubu-not-worth-8m-says-West-Ham-chairman-David-Sullivan.html

"Everything has a price. You want to get Yakubu for £1-2 million and they are quoting £8 million and that is far too much.

“They have to be more realistic. If they said £1-2m we might go back. We bid more at the start of the summer because we had more flexibility but, at this moment in time, having spent some of our money on other players we want him for £1-2m.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/7939785/Everton-striker-Yakubu-not-worth-8m-says-West-Ham-chairman-David-Sullivan.html

Sullivan's a prick.

The price is the price, you're either prepared to pay it or you're not. What a wanker.

Guest kingdawson

Sullivan is a piece of turd. Him and West Ham united are a match made in heaven.

It seems like it's OK for him to jack up the prices for his players, how much did he want for Parker and Cole again ? But when other clubs do it, he calls foul. Everton are mad also like to value Yak at 8 million, perhaps it was just a starting point to talk but Sullivan was too thick to negoiate, no way in hell will he get a Prem striker for 1 - 2million, idiot.

If Yakubu gets his fitness and form back then he's worth more than £8m.

Big if though. He's a gamble for anyone buying him at the mo but before his injury at Spurs last year he'd been a good buy for us at £11.25m. 20 goals in his only full season.

What's £1-2m these days? Jones has just gone for £8m and his scoring record isn't a patch on Yak's but he's just as lazy. I'd want £6m all considered.

Isn't Bebe Spanish for kid?

nin(little wavey thing ott)o.

EDIT: Bebe in Spanish is equal to two different meanings in English. The reader has to analyse the context to apply the correct meaning. In a sentence involving a liquid the word "bebe" can mean that the subject is "drinking" a liquid.

In a sentence involving someone doing something or asociated to something that a baby can do, the "bebe" stand for "baby". "Bebe" does never equate to "babe" in the sense of a sexy adult girl in little clothing.