Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Probably bored of it all and wants to be near home again. Would still be playing at a good level too which is a bonus.

Probably bored of it all and wants to be near home again. Would still be playing at a good level too which is a bonus.

I'd imagine they're the only club he's willing to play for whilst taking the necessary huge pay cut.

SSN twitter saying they think Bellamy will join Cardiff.

Easily the signing of the summer if that comes off. I doubt one of the top 10 players in the country the previous season has dropped down to that level, considering players who tear up the second division these days like Scotland, Chopra and Ebanks-Blake are out of their depth in the top flight.

SSN twitter saying they think Bellamy will join Cardiff.

Easily the signing of the summer if that comes off. I doubt one of the top 10 players in the country the previous season has dropped down to that level, considering players who tear up the second division these days like Scotland, Chopra and Ebanks-Blake are out of their depth in the top flight.

Merson to Boro?

So City won't let Bellamy go to a rival, but happy to let Given go to Arsenal.

Also, wonder if Shay told Warren Barton at Shearer's party (players in public thread).

So City won't let Bellamy go to a rival, but happy to let Given go to Arsenal.

Also, wonder if Shay told Warren Barton at Shearer's party (players in public thread).

City aren't a rival of Arsenal. :snod:

Guest Geordiesned

Bellamy banned from Man City's training ground for being a disruptive influence according to tomorrow's Guardian.