Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Shola would get 30 a season in SPL.

Now that's just ridiculous.

Whey, Kenny Miller was on target to and he has a worse Premier League record than Sholagol.

We all saw what Ameobi did to the Championship when fit and available (a saliant problem with my original argument, I know).

Ameobi has played for a club that has for the most part been an established Premiership team. Miller has played for Wolves and Derby County, the latter being a team that holds the record for the lowest points ever accumulated in this league.

Put it this way, I'd rather have Ameobi than Kenny Miller.

Ameobi is completely useless, you seem to be forgetting that.

Not as useless as Kenny Miller at a legitimate level.

About 1 in 2/3 in the championship. Wouldn't call that useless.

Didn't Shola have like 10 in 11 starts last season?

Ameobi has never demonstrated any sort of prolonged form. He might be useful for a few games, but overall he's fucking turgid. Apart from his horribly unsuccessful premier league career Miller has, more or less, been a pretty steady player. He plays to his ability well. Shola is just a lazy bastard. Would be crap in the SPL.

Ameobi has never demonstrated any sort of prolonged form. He might be useful for a few games, but overall he's fucking turgid. Apart from his horribly unsuccessful premier league career Miller has, more or less, been a pretty steady player. He plays to his ability well. Shola is just a lazy bastard. Would be crap in the SPL.

Kenny Miller has been awful in the Premier League, decent in the Championship and very good (only recently I might add) in the SPL. The only 'prolonged form' he has ever had is in the SPL, a division the Derby Day Destroyer would rape up an orifice that doesn't yet exist.

Shola is poor, but that smarmy faced gimp is even worse. Abysmal signing for Birmingham.

I'd be worried if I were a Birmingham fine, like. Seems odd they seem to be struggling so much* after seemingly progressing well in the summer with 2 (what appeared to be) excellent signings in the shape of Hleb and Zigic.

*that said, over half the Premier League are "struggling".

Zigic has been utter dross though. 

I know, but my point is, at the time those 2 signings appeared to be pretty good. They seemingly had a bit of financial backing and I for one thought Birmingham wouldn't slip much this year (I think they overachieved last year).

Brum have a good squad and should be doing much better than they are. Zigic has totally flopped, doesn't even look like a footballer and Hleb has fitness issues and struggled to adapt to their style. But even so their squad did very well without them last season and really should be this season. Kenny Miller is a poor signing, can't really see why they are going for him apart from the Gers connection. Bentley will do well for them, I guess the hope is to supply zigic with something to attack in the air and possibly Miller to feed off scraps, he's a decent poacher I suppose.

I would like to see Birmingham get relegated.

me too, they're appalling to watch and their fans are primarily dicks too (when they can be arsed to show up).

Their fans, generally, are complete scum.

I really want to see Le Fondre and less so Calvin Zola get a chance somewhere higher, perhaps not Premiership high, but higher!

Guest Geordiesned

Blackburn's chicken plucker owners saying they hope to announce loan signing of Roque Santa Cruz and Damien Duff tomorrow.

EDIT: Actually just realised they posted the Duff story (on Twitter) 3 days ago and Santa Cruz post 2 days ago.

So basically just spouting shite!

Guest Geordiesned

Venkey's Twitter feed is actually quite funny. Looks lime they haven't got a clue what they're doing.

1 hour ago: We are still trying to improve our team, but it is proving difficult but we will improve team