Other clubs' transfers

Dave

It's a fuking shame they don't drown retards at birth.

Thats not really funny. At all.

Take out retard and put in any other slur and you would be banned.

Fuk off you s*** stirring sad act muppet.

Very mature.

I have a brother with learning disabilities and I took offense. No need to be a currant.

My fault? no?

Stop acting like a cunt yourself.

You can't say fuk all without someone taking offence, i suggest you stop being so sensitive about the issue and craic on with your life instead of getting wound up by a fuk all comment on a message board.

People have called others retarded or retards over opinions on here forever, now some little shit has a problem when i say it and pipes up about it, where were you the other times?

Sorry for your brother, but that's nothing to do with me, and doesn't take away the fact the comment wasn't out of place when i said it.

You can't say fuk all without someone taking offence, i suggest you stop being so sensitive about the issue and craic on with your life instead of getting wound up by a fuk all comment on a message board.

People have called others retarded or retards over opinions on here forever, now some little s*** has a problem when i say it and pipes up about it, where were you the other times?

Sorry for your brother, but that's nothing to do with me, and doesn't take away the fact the comment wasn't out of place when i said it.

Sorry mate, but there's a massive diffrence between calling someone a retard and saying they should all be drowned at birth. Even I can see that and my cunt level is around 98%.

People have called others retarded or retards over opinions on here forever, now some little s*** has a problem when i say it and pipes up about it, where were you the other times?

Saying any demographic of a population should be "drowned at birth" is wrong, in jest or otherwise. A bit different to calling someone a retard, no?

People have called others retarded or retards over opinions on here forever, now some little shit has a problem when i say it and pipes up about it, where were you the other times?

Your follow ups were a bit OTT though ???

Guest Ebolarama

Congratulations on proving yourself to be a worthless piece of shit.

This thread is like KD's home, I doubt he even has time to go on his own club's forum anymore. He just loves it here :)

Its s*** on the Spurs forum though, its just signing, signing, signing, signing.......................

That's true, that must be so freakin dull for them.

Guest kingdawson

This thread is like KD's home, I doubt he even has time to go on his own club's forum anymore. He just loves it here :)

Nah i post on the spurs forum too but theres not much going on at the minute :thup:.

This is the only thread here where i can actually post stuff about spurs and somewhat get away with it :frantic:.

Nah i post on the spurs forum too but theres not much going on at the minute :thup:.

Patronising git. :lol:

To be fair although the abuse was needless TT did have a point, how many times in everyday life if you heard someone say "Oh that's gay", something someone who is gay may or may not take offense to. The fact is all insults including gay/ puff, retard, bastard, etc are always going to insult someone somewhere but we just ignore it and get on with it.

Anyhoo, it's a shame to get off topic, out of curiosity KD, what happened to Capel's imminent transfer? Last I heard he was a nailed on signing. (Serious question by the way)

Guest kingdawson

To be fair although the abuse was needless TT did have a point, how many times in everyday life if you heard someone say "Oh that's gay", something someone who is gay may or may not take offense to. The fact is all insults including gay/ puff, retard, b******, etc are always going to insult someone somewhere but we just ignore it and get on with it.

Anyhoo, it's a shame to get off topic, out of curiosity KD, what happened to Capel's imminent transfer? Last I heard he was a nailed on signing. (Serious question by the way)

Dont really no tbh. First of all i heard we agreed a fee with them, then it was something about the Sevilla chairman not willing to negotiate with us, even though we had offered more then his minimum fee clause. Still bad feeling about Ramos im guessing.

Van der Vaart off to Real Madrid. And to think some people on here thought we had a chance with him..

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_3805951,00.html

Hamburg star Rafael van der Vaart insists there is no truth in the reports linking him to Real Madrid.

Spanish newspaper Marca claimed that Real were about to table a 20million euros (£16million) bid for the Holland ace, but van der Vaart says that the story has no substance.

The former Ajax man, who has been regularly linked with a move away from Hamburg, expects to stay in Germany for at least another year.

Speculation

"I have checked everything and there is nothing to it," Van der Vaart told the German press.

"I have the feeling that I'll be playing for Hamburg for another year.

"Yesterday it was Atletico, today it's Real. It'll probably keep going on like this."

HSV sport director Dietmar Beiersdorfer also confirmed that he had not been contacted by Spanish champions with regard to a deal for the Dutch international.

"They will certainly not get the player without getting in contact with us - and nobody has done that," noted Beiersdorfer.

Good call.

Look mate, it's all over reputable Dutch media. We will see. No smoke without fire. Quotes from his agent: "Rafael wants to play in Spain next season. Several clubs are interested. We will discuss next week.`

Those are quotes from Van der Vaart, but I guess you'll listen to his agent over him right?