The going list?

Thespence

Ameobi, Diatta, Ramage, Carr, Rozehnal, N'Zogbia and Emre.

Smith, Duff and Milner could move on too if the club get the right offer as I can't see any being happy sat on our bench.

Pos        1st            Back up        fill vacancy ?

GK          Harper          Given

RB          Beye              -------        Carr, Ramage

LB          Enrique          -------

CH          --------            Taylor        Diatta, Edgar

CH          --------            Faye          Cacapa, Roz

DM          Butt                ------

CM          ------              ------          Emre

RM          ------              Milner

LM          Zoggy            Duff

FC          Owen              Viduka

FC          Martins            -------        Carrol, Smith

Utility    Barton            Gerimi

If we can fill those 9 spots, we’ll have a big enough squad in my opinion, of course he could use some of the current players to fill in the blanks leaving fewer to buy, the reverse is true if he sells any in the 1st team or backup. There may also be some kids who are ready to step up and fill the roles.

A sensible approach would leave him with having to find just 4 or 5 players, to do that he’ll need to keep at least 4 or 5 of the motely crew (or fill from youth team) and replace any of the 1st or backup that move on.

Sold at all costs

Carr -Released

Ramage - Released

Smith

Rozenhal

Ameobi

Sold for decent offers or replaced well

Diatta - Released

Cacapa

Emre

Duff

Older players with good quality but we could do with replacing

Geremi

Viduka

Butt

Guest Stephen927

I don't expect nor do I want too many faces to leave. I think players like Duff and Smith add decent depth to the squad.

Hopefully Keegan will look at who he can bring in before letting players go, we have a small-ish squad and it could do with bulking up. If there's only 3 or 4 signings to come in, I can see only Carr, Diatta and Ameobi being the only ones to leave.

I don't expect nor do I want too many faces to leave. I think players like Duff and Smith add decent depth to the squad.

Hopefully Keegan will look at who he can bring in before letting players go, we have a small-ish squad and it could do with bulking up. If there's only 3 or 4 signings to come in, I can see only Carr, Diatta and Ameobi being the only ones to leave.

Eh? They're complete shit.

Guest Stephen927

Eh? They're complete s***.

In an ideal world we'd get rid of all the dead wood and replace them as well as add to our squad. I think it's unrealistic to expect a mass clearout, have all the players who leave replaced, then on top of that add to the squad.

For next season, they'll be decent back up I reckon.

Guest BooBoo

Wouldnt bat an eyelid if the following went. Most of them, i'd happily pack their bags.

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Enrique

Ramage

Carr

Geremi

Emre

Duff

N'Zogbia

Smith

Ameobi

Wouldnt bat an eyelid if the following went. Most of them, i'd happily pack their bags.

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Enrique

Ramage

Carr

Geremi

Emre

Duff

N'Zogbia

Smith

Ameobi

Enrique? I understand the rest mind.

Guest BooBoo

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Enrique

Ramage

Carr

Geremi

Emre

Duff

N'Zogbia

Smith

Ameobi

I know its not a popular choice and the lads improved a lot. He just is terrible in an attacking sense and KK has always preferred full backs who can shuttle run the pitch and overlap the wide players. Maybe later in his career Enrique might find himself better suited to centre back.

With the last home game only hours away which of the current squad do you think we will never see again at SJP as Newcastle player?

I reckon: Shola,Carr, Ramage, Diatta, Charlie & Duff.

Shola

Carr

ramage

Diatta

Cacapa

Smith

Duff.

Geremi

Viduka

I hope.

The Zog.

Milner.

I fear.

Cacapa

Rozehnal

Enrique

Ramage

Carr

Geremi

Emre

Duff

N'Zogbia

Smith

Ameobi

I know its not a popular choice and the lads improved a lot. He just is terrible in an attacking sense and KK has always preferred full backs who can shuttle run the pitch and overlap the wide players. Maybe later in his career Enrique might find himself better suited to centre back.

Not an outstanding left back. He's great at that "breaking from defence" thing till the ball is taken off him after 20 yards. but h'snot shown enough to be called a top 6 player yet. And that should be our benchmark/target, despite all the (now quiet arseholes) who predicted glory days when their Messiah returned.

Cacapa was on a 1 year contract, so he will be released

Nope he signed on a two year contract with an option of a third. I would keep him because he has been very good apart from one nightmare of a game. Next year hopefully he will speak English so will be able to communicate better - keegan likes him too.

Carr, Ameobi, Zoggy and Ramage will be away for sure (contracts expiring / deals set up / wanting to be away). Emre, Duff Rozenthal and Smith will likely be away becuase they won't want to sit on the bench. Milner could possibly be added to this list because I can't see him playing in our current system.