Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 05/05/08 - post match reaction from page 13

James

Well i'd say it really does put to bed the myth that Taylor can't play football against the top clubs & top strikers doesn't it

Well I will say this to you and I hope you listen......YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!

What?

You need new glasses if you think Taylor was poor today,he was one of our best players today

Are you thick or down right stupid?

Answers in the next post please.

Moron.

Ok....I dont want to get in a slagging match here like but how could you say Taylor was poor today is behind me!

No not thick,stupid or a moron!This is a forum after all everyones entitled to there opinon but people on here seem to be slagging Taylor off  all the time even when he does play well!

You ultra thick muppet.

K get your post now.....yes Taylors not great on the ball..... :blush

:doh:

Well i'd say it really does put to bed the myth that Taylor can't play football against the top clubs & top strikers doesn't it

You really got it there didn't you?  :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Keegan looked down in his interview like he had been hit with a huge dose of reality

no money?

Guest MagicNumber9

I need the first goal to be scored between 61-70 minutes for £140, preferably Owen for an xtra £70 :D

Unlucky, 42 seconds out.

I'm gutted!!!!!!

Lovin it, went to bookies just to double check and they had it down for 61st minute even though it was scored in late 59th minute!

Not to complain though! :D

Keegan looked down in his interview like he had been hit with a huge dose of reality

no money?

Fancy elaborating? Wheres this come from? Does he mean that money wont make a great deal of difference this summer or what?

CONS:

The second half was very Sam Allardyce.

The Smith sub was atrocious, does anyone know why Caroll wasn't on the bench? Duff did no better like.

Owen had at least two great chances to score, Martins kept running into no-mans-land and Enrique was awful going forward.

PROS:

I reckon Butt played quite well in the centre of the park for what he was up against.

Steven Taylor had quite a strong game.

The game didn't really matter to us.

Well I will say this to you and I hope you listen......YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!

What?

You need new glasses if you think Taylor was poor today,he was one of our best players today

Are you thick or down right stupid?

Answers in the next post please.

Moron.

Ok....I dont want to get in a slagging match here like but how could you say Taylor was poor today is behind me!

No not thick,stupid or a moron!This is a forum after all everyones entitled to there opinon but people on here seem to be slagging Taylor off  all the time even when he does play well!

You ultra thick muppet.

K get your post now.....yes Taylors not great on the ball..... :blush

:doh:

You really got it there didn't you?  :lol:

You checky bugger!

That boy  :razz: Taylors some footballer isnt he?

CONS:

The second half was very Sam Allardyce.

The Smith sub was atrocious, does anyone know why Caroll wasn't on the bench? Duff did no better like.

Owen had at least two great chances to score, Martins kept running into no-mans-land and Enrique was awful going forward.

PROS:

I reckon Butt played quite well in the centre of the park for what he was up against.

Steven Taylor had quite a strong game.

The game didn't really matter to us.

Thought Enrique was good going forward tbh, particularly in the first half, where he played one or two excellent lofted balls forward. Also, that second chance of Owen's was hardly a great one - it was a fortuitous bounce and he was at full stretch. Can't really slate him for that. Also - for the anti-Jonny Hall hattrick ;) - i didn't think Martins was running into no-man's land at all; infact, he seemed to be the only forward player who actually wanted to offer himself for a pass and do something, atleast in the second half.

Mort confirmed we offered more than Spurs for Modric didn't he? Where has the no money comment come from? Did Keegan actually say it or are we just guessing because as usual someone has read into something far too deep from Keegan being a bit downbeat after losing?

Keegan said we wouldn't have much money, but it wouldn't matter anyway, because we cant attract the type of players that Chelsea have.

Seems a very fair comment to me, he was basically saying we can't challenge the top four, so we must just look to improve.

He's just bringing our disgustingly high expectations back down to earth.

Martins scared the shiit out of them but was faced with no options, another defender or turning back on himself to find two players on him. Worked very hard backtracking aswell. Good team instruction to get the diagonal ball down the wing on the break for him at all costs!!Positive game from him.

Martins scared the shiit out of them but was faced with no options, another defender or turning back on himself to find two players on him. Worked very hard backtracking aswell. Good team instruction to get the diagonal ball down the wing on the break for him at all costs!!Positive game from him.

Today i think showed how good a player he really is, technically looked good, and was the only real threat for me.

Just got back. Man! Anyone heard of this new form of mathematics going about these days? Its big in Russia. Its all based on a simple rule, that 9=10, or 10=9. Its catching on in London.

Just got back. Man! Anyone heard of this new form of mathematics going about these days? Its big in Russia. Its all based on a simple rule, that 9=10, or 10=9. Its catching on in London.

Maybe the ref just has long legs.