Steven Taylor

Tooj

I like how everyone else gets the blame off his fanboys for Taylor having yet another shitter. :lol:

I am nobodys fan boy as I am not 10 years old, equally I dont player bash for the sake of it. This club has a recent history of a minority but vocally herd fans turning on young players; Jenas, Taylor, Milner, Viana in the recent past. Yet some on this board want us to sign young players :lol: why so they can have more bait to slate.

We want decent youngsters though. Zoggy is appreciated and he isn't even that great.

Not our fault the likes of Taylor and Milner are so poor.

We want decent youngsters though. Zoggy is appreciated and he isn't even that great.

Zoggy is from the Dider Domi & Oliver Bernard School Of How To Be French Arse. Decent player on his day though.

It comes to something when England U21 captain & record caps holder are no longer classed as decent young players.

Guest MaetihS

One bad game and he's  the next Titus Bramble..

this season aon, 85% of the games he played, he is bascially shit. the balance is just bramble-like;one moment good...the next plain schoolboy.

Zoggy is from the Dider Domi & Oliver Bernard School Of How To Be French Arse. Decent player on his day though.

It comes to something when England U21 captain & record caps holder are no longer classed as decent young players.

I prefer to judge players on what they do on the pitch for Newcastle and not what kind of caps or appearance records they have for England.

I prefer to judge players on what they do on the pitch for Newcastle and not what kind of caps or appearance records they have for England.

That being a key point, got to get picked first.

That being a key point, got to get picked first.

What???

Guest neesy111

anal has defended him again saying he stopped it being more than 3,  ffs he was to blame for all 3 goals ffs

again the bias in the local rag to some of the players i.e. who give them interviews is unbelievable

anal has defended him again saying he stopped it being more than 3,  ffs he was to blame for all 3 goals ffs

again the bias in the local rag to some of the players i.e. who give them interviews is unbelievable

that paper is a fucking parody honestly

Guest alex

I like how everyone else gets the blame off his fanboys for Taylor having yet another shitter. :lol:

I am nobodys fan boy as I am not 10 years old, equally I dont player bash for the sake of it. This club has a recent history of a minority but vocally herd fans turning on young players; Jenas, Taylor, Milner, Viana in the recent past. Yet some on this board want us to sign young players :lol: why so they can have more bait to slate.

I think it's more worrying that the club have struggled to develop young talent. In the cases you mention the crowd has either supported the players or turned against them long after they'd already gone to shit (Viana springs to mind in the latter case).

Guest alex

So basically he made sure we conceded 3. ;)

Guest shearer_united

I think Steven Taylor needs more practice in developing his skills. He's definitely a bright prospect with lots of potential. I do however like to see him improve a lot in his game.

he dosen't have the potential to be the "next tony adams" or "the next england captain" as people were saying before he broke into the team.

he will be a good player(hopefully), nothing more. Can't believe he's been linked with the likes of liverpool and chelsea in the past. :lol:

Guest alex

I think Steven Taylor needs more practice in developing his skills. He's definitely a bright prospect with lots of potential. I do however like to see him improve a lot in his game.

Do you know how many competitive starts he's had now though?

Guest shearer_united

he dosen't have the potential to be the "next tony adams" or "the next england captain" as people were saying before he broke into the team.

he will be a good player(hopefully), nothing more. Can't believe he's been linked with the likes of liverpool and chelsea in the past. :lol:

I agree. He wont be THAT big of a player, but nevertheless a useful player. :)

Guest shearer_united

Still needs more experience and lots more room for improvement. ;)

Guest alex

Got loads of experience. I'm not getting stuck into him because he's played well lately but inexperience can't be used as an excuse in his case. Ok? ;)

Guest shearer_united

Got loads of experience. I'm not getting stuck into him because he's played well lately but inexperience can't be used as an excuse in his case. Ok? ;)

Kinda meant working on some of his errors he made during games. I would really like to see him as a stronger player than he is now. ;)

experience  :snod:

must have played 100 games for us now, 99 too many

There's something that tickles me a bit about Titus Bramble's biggest supporter during his time here being at such pains to criticise another centre back.

That was 3-4 years years ago.

He's now an established first-teamer and his career is now firmly at the crossroads. As was the case with Wes Brown, when Queiroz initially educated a player whose progression stagnated and one could make an argument that he slid backwards prior to Quieroz joing United's coaching ranks, imo Taylor is at a similar career stage.

Keegan will install confidence in him, by allowing the back-4 to play the ball out from the back and this should improve his decision making/reading of the game from both attacking & defensive aspects of the game. Until Keegan took over Taylor's game has been 'leap-in, smash the ball carrier & hump the ball up the paddock', pretty one-dimensional stuff overall and along with his 'lost season', thanks to the shoulder injury incurred under Clueless, this has played a part in his regression imo.

Under Keegan, because of the added responsibility Keegan will place upon him as opposed to being a Souness-hacker type of centrehalf, he'll receive the best opportunity to develop, in a Toon shirt that is. Now it's up the natural ability to follow suit, if there is an amount of ability which justafies the plaudits which have been heaped atop of him since his England Youth Sqaud days.