FUCKING YES

Guest Thomo

i hear stevie carr's got a contract lined up at mcdonalds next season. you heard it here first!

troisi was never gonna break into the first team so he's no real loss

ramage was a good, versatile geordie lad. top bloke. but we're a club looking to go up that table and he's not good enough, so good decision. good luck to him

and to be honest, duff has been awful for us, but i'd like to cling onto him. its only 2.5million and he's a good, proven premiership player (even if he hasnt showed it for a while)

and to be honest, duff has been awful for us, but i'd like to cling onto him. its only 2.5million and he's a good, proven premiership player (even if he hasnt showed it for a while)

Does not compute.

Bye bye!

Nothing against Troisi, or even Ramage for that matter, but I'm glad I never have to see the latter in black and white again. Carr's been a lard-arsed waste of oxygen since day one.

Duff won't be signing for the mackems. Nothing that good has ever happened in the history of the world and I don't expect it to start now.

Bye bye!

Nothing against Troisi, or even Ramage for that matter, but I'm glad I never have to see the latter in black and white again. Carr's been a lard-arsed waste of oxygen since day one.

Duff won't be signing for the mackems. Nothing that good has ever happened in the history of the world and I don't expect it to start now.

Tell me you said it in that voice? :lol:

Bye bye!

:snod:

Bye bye!

:snod:

:lol:

Just that it was the most difficult decison he has ever had to make to leave.  Keegan had said he might get a game next season but could not guarantee it and he understands that with the way the team has been playing.  Having missed most of the season and at 24, just wants to play games.  Will continue to support Newcastle and go to as many games as he can home and away.  Exciting times ahead for Newcastle.  Fans were always great to him etc.

Just watched that Ramage video, fair play to the bloke for what he said, all very amicable.

Good luck to him wherever he goes, but fuck Stephen Carr and his big fat hips.

Guest The Libertine

Just that it was the most difficult decison he has ever had to make to leave.  Keegan had said he might get a game next season but could not guarantee it and he understands that with the way the team has been playing.  Having missed most of the season and at 24, just wants to play games.  Will continue to support Newcastle and go to as many games as he can home and away.  Exciting times ahead for Newcastle.  Fans were always great to him etc.

take note shola.

saw Ramage the day he was released, looked pretty downcast, as any of us would be in the same situation. seems like a canny lad from the few times ive seen him in public, just not good enough sadly.

That's good, I wish the lad luck.

Do you reckon he's good enough to get a gig at one of the promoted teams? I personally think he is.

Not if they want to stay up

Rough estimate, I'd say he's good enough to fight for a place at one of the promoted teams.

Solid defender who doesn't make too many mistakes. He may be a horrible footballer with shocking technqiue, but he does a decent, consistent job of stopping mediocre opposition.