Spurs mole?

TRon

Just seems strange that

a) Ashley's best mate is a Spurs fan

b) They keep beating us to the punch to our major target signings

c) Dennis Wise is ex-Spurs

d) Our scouts and coaching team all have ex-Spurs connections.

e) Spurs have suddenly become a more viable economic prospect than us for a player we wanted to sign.

I wonder if these are the questions Keegan wil ask of Ashley?

Weren't we late in our approach for Woodgate though? So they hardly stole him from us.

It's only been Modric so far and we can probably attribute that to the media coverage particularly out of Croatia.

Not sure I agree with you on this one.

What happened to Spurs restrictive wage structure? Does one mediocre trophy make such a masive difference to these things?

Where are they finding the money where as we can't?

What happened to Spurs restrictive wage structure? Does one mediocre trophy make such a masive difference to these things?

Where are they finding the money where as we can't?

We can and we did .......for Modric offered a bigger fee to his club apparantly over two instalments rather than Spurs three installments also offered better wages chose Spurs for European competition and being based in London.

Woodgate more or less the same been done to death on numerous threads

Just seems strange that

a) Ashley's best mate is a Spurs fan

b) They keep beating us to the punch to our major target signings

c) Dennis Wise is ex-Spurs

d) Our scouts and coaching team all have ex-Spurs connections.

e) Spurs have suddenly become a more viable economic prospect than us for a player we wanted to sign.

I wonder if these are the questions Keegan wil ask of Ashley?

And Morts middle name is 'Tottingham'

You could be onto summit here.

Guest ALNO1

Did Dennis Wise play for Spurs? Wimbledon and Chelsea I remember but I don't remember him playing for Spurs.

Did Dennis Wise play for Spurs? Wimbledon and Chelsea I remember but I don't remember him playing for Spurs.

He did, but it was under an assumed name. All part of the plot.

These London clubs all look the same from 300 miles away. They should merge the lot of them so it would be easier to keep track.

We talk about transfers on here ---> Martin Jol reads our posts ---> He tells his sister in law who works at WHL ---> She tells Daniel Levy ---> They sign our targets.

nailed it in one  :pow:

I propose Martin Jol's access be restricted  O0

We talk about transfers on here ---> Martin Jol reads our posts ---> He tells his sister in law who works at WHL ---> She tells Daniel Levy ---> They sign our targets.

Wondered how long it would take before I got dragged into this! :lol:

So Mr. ITK whats the latest on Darren Bent's situation.

Is Newcastle really a possibility? We'll only have him for £6 million though ... maybe we'll throw in Steven Taylor as well if you ask nicely.

10 hours 7 minutes.

So Mr. ITK whats the latest on Darren Bent's situation.

Is Newcastle really a possibility? We'll only have him for £6 million though ... maybe we'll throw in Steven Taylor as well if you ask nicely.

He won't be going anywhere for £6m!  As I've said before, Ramos likes his work ethic but his technical ability falls short.  Whether he stays or goes will depend on who else comes in.  4 more significant signings incoming and a larger number outgoing is what I've been told, but there are so many names being bandied about, you'd think were signing a dozen or more. 

Guest Phil K

Its annoying yes, but we have beaten them to the punch for certain players in the past.

Shame they all turned out to be p1ss-poor.