Favourite thing this season...

Guest f***thepress

Stoke at home when keegan was officially appointed- the atmosphere was unbelievable the whole city was buzzing, would actually put that up there with one of my all time favourite nufc memories, was really something to rememeber.

The 1-3 win against Bolton on the opening day. I saw it as a confirmation of all the good things I had said about Sam during pre-season, also made me sure that we'd be in the top 7, no doubt about it.

Looking back at my MSN message history is hilarious. Can't believe how optimistic I was, kept praising Allardyce like no other... even said I would do some "things" if the appointment of Allardyce would turn out to be unsuccessful. Luckily for me none of my friends seem to remember me saying it.

Maybe when I'm on deathbed I'll release my MSN history so that the world can unite in laughter at my crazy optimism and my pre-season love for Allardyce.

Guest shearer_united

The 4-1 win over Spurs is way up there. An utter joy to watch.

What a great match it was to watch live :)

1. 'Toon Toon' chant after the Blaydon Races against the mackems.

2. Owens header

3. The rehersal of the Blaydon races when the stadium was empty, neck tingling moment.

Keegan re-educating this team, teaching them how to play football again. Under three previous managers, many of the current squad haven't experienced this during their time here ie. the polar opposite to Keegan's effective, 'keep it on the deck' based football where movement & width feature heavily.

He's a implemented a template which should be built upon this Summer and it's now up to the board to financially back the one bloke who turned the team's form around, and with it prevented Ashley's investment from slipping down the drainage pipe.