Least favourite thing this season

Guest f***thepress

Guest f***thepress

Not Big Fat Sam, not Smith, or even Shola getting homesick , but the attempt by the cocksuckers in the press to sow dissent and discord ever since Sir Kev came back ..the bastards..

The games against Man Utd stick in my mind as just being utterly soul-destroying. Not saying for a minute I thought we'd win them but the manner in which we get utterly destroyed by them both times was just sad.

Guest JamesD

Watching games like Derby County (a) and Sunderland (a) and wondering why the hell we were playing so defensively.

Guest diddimz

getting beaten by man u 6-0 was humiliating, but losing to derby and for them not to win another game all season i think is the most degrading, giving them 2 thirds of their season total points i think is the worst.

The feeling at half time when we was 1-0 down to Birmingham. I actually thought we was going to go down at that point, I just couldnt see a performance good enough in any of the players to turn us around.

Guest rebel_yell12

1) Losing at Derby.  More embarrassing, tbh, than the thumpings from ManUtd.  The Derby matches sum up everything that was excruciating about Allardyce's time at the club.  

2) The winter run in the league.  From Dec 21 to Mar 21, was there a single highlight on the pitch?  (Keegan's return being "off the pitch," relatively)

3) Smith in a Newcastle shirt.

4)* I would rank the press' sh**-stirring over Owen high on the list, as well, but that's not unique to this season, is it?  Even all this dross of late about Owen being unhappy with his new contract is just a new version of the old "Owen can't possibly want to stay at Newcastle" that's been written for the better part of three years now.  Tired of it, but sadly it's not unique to this season.  His "misery" gets worse and his wages higher with each transfer window as well.  Back in '05 we were told he was on 80-90k per week iirc, now it's upwards of 115-120k per week.  Back in '05 it was "he's unhappy but rich" and just today it's been written that Owen's wife and children live in N. Wales leaving him alone and miserable in the Northeast.  If they can't sh**-stir about his happiness with the football (he's said he's enjoying the recent run/new position) then they find something else to sh**-stir about.  So, the press' sh**-stirring about Keegan and Ashley takes fourth.

Hopes/expectations for next season

1) Not a single further defensive attempt to get a draw against the league dross (or anyone, really).  Considering the current management, this is expectation, not hope.

2) No runs of more than 2 successive losses (depending on the fixtures, very possible).

3) Never again see the (3) from above occur.

4) I have no hope on this issue.  

Dunno why everyone is so bothered by getting tonked off the champions. Sure it hurt, but they're streets ahead of us.

Getting comfortably beaten by wank like Derby and Reading was far more depressing.

Dunno why everyone is so bothered by getting tonked off the champions. Sure it hurt, but they're streets ahead of us.

Getting comfortably beaten by w*** like Derby and Reading was far more depressing.

Dont get me wrong, i can handle losing a game. I just dont like getting raped on our own patch with a relegation pong hanging in the air.

I'm not saying it was a good thing. :lol:

Just that the pong of the fizzy pop league came from not dealing with the shite around the bottom of the league, not what we did against the best team in it.

I'm not saying it was a good thing. :lol:

Just that the pong of the fizzy pop league came from not dealing with the s**** around the bottom of the league, not what we did against the best team in it.

True

Rather sad that we GAVE Derby County 4pts!

Losing 1-0 to Derby County on my 21st Birthday was a bummer, and when you consider 10 years to the day before we had beaten Barcelona 3-2 at SJP!

Worst for me though was the 1-0 defeat at home to Blackburn in a game we dominated, I had been saying all week 'this is the one we're gonna win, im so convinced' then, well, we know the rest!!

Guest Hellhammer

- 1 point against Derby over 2 matches

- Those two matches against Man Utd was utter crap