UEFA Cup Final 2008 won by Zenit St. Petersburg

midds

There's always some cunts about. Have to say though Celtic don't cause trouble wherever they go in Europe.

Just when they come down here instead.  :razz:

Fair enough I didn't realise they were causing trouble the last time? Never heard of them causing any recent trouble in any European matches before even with English teams.

There's always some cunts about. Have to say though Celtic don't cause trouble wherever they go in Europe.

Just when they come down here instead.  :razz:

Fair enough I didn't realise they were causing trouble the last time? Never heard of them causing any recent trouble in any European matches before even with English teams.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=15024&view=findpost&p=366237

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=43273.0

Best fans in the world etc etc....

The Zenit fans deserved it as well, they were brilliant all game. Zenit looked an excellent team as well, very much deserving of the win. Rangers looked shit.

Guest alex

It was funny how Townsend was going on about how they needed to pass to Darcheville more and involve him in build-up play. In the 2nd half it became clear why they didn't.

Someone i work with's mate spent yesterday with the rangers fans. He had a great day and made some friends. Everything was fine until they lost at which point he was asked by one of the blokes he'd been with all day who he supported. When he told them he was a manu fan he got called a feinian cunt and had a bottle smashed over his head, he ended up with 30 stitches and a night in the hospital. Nice.

Someone i work with's mate spent yesterday with the rangers fans. He had a great day and made some friends. Everything was fine until they lost at which point he was asked by one of the blokes he'd been with all day who he supported. When he told them he was a manu fan he got called a feinian c*** and had a bottle smashed over his head, he ended up with 30 stitches and a night in the hospital. Nice.

Bunch of wankers just like the celtic fans.

Someone i work with's mate spent yesterday with the rangers fans. He had a great day and made some friends. Everything was fine until they lost at which point he was asked by one of the blokes he'd been with all day who he supported. When he told them he was a manu fan he got called a feinian cunt and had a bottle smashed over his head, he ended up with 30 stitches and a night in the hospital. Nice.

Should've just said he was a Rangers fan really if the bloke was getting aggro.

Not that bottling people is right.

Scum. I reckon the trouble will all be down to Celtic fans infiltrating the crowd and cutting the live feed to the screen in the square . :lol:

That would be class actually. :lol:

I KNEW IT!!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3867/244b5z9uk2.jpg

Guest alex

Zenit deserved the win 100%. Rangers were negative, defensive and utterly boring. Any team that plays football the way they do deserves to win fuck all.

The only thing I would say is that they haven't got much money and consequently don't have the players. If they'd played in a more progressive manner throughout I doubt they'd have got anywhere near as far in the competition. I personally dislike that sort of outlook a lot more when it comes from teams with loads of dosh and so on (Chelsea spring to mind). Agree about Zenit deserving to win though.

How Rangers can expect to win a European trophy without scoring in 4 games is ridiculous. Zenit deserving winners.

Rangers would just be another mid-table clogger in the Premiership.

How Rangers can expect to win a European trophy without scoring in 4 games is ridiculous. Zenit deserving winners.

They'd move up quickly once they got some money though. I agree they would be with this team btw.

Guest alex

Says a lot when you have Barry Ferguson trying to be the playmaker in the 'hole'. I think he's a canny player btw.

Guest alex

Says a lot when you have Barry Ferguson trying to be the playmaker in the 'hole'. I think he's a canny player btw.

He was shit at Blackburn.

I think that's a tad harsh but it certainly highlighted the gulf between the two leagues.

They'd move up quickly once they got some money though. I agree they would be with this team btw.

Not necessarily.  Loads of teams have a shit load of money now.  The number of fans you have is secondary to who owns the club now.

BTW I don't even think they'd manage mid table.  With that team they'd be lucky to avoid relegation.

Scum. I reckon the trouble will all be down to Celtic fans infiltrating the crowd and cutting the live feed to the screen in the square . :lol:

That would be class actually. :lol:

I KNEW IT!!!!! I f****** KNEW IT!!!!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3867/244b5z9uk2.jpg

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif :lol:

I think he's a decent player as well. Surprised he flopped so badly down here.

Disco -  From the sound of things he'd been with these lads all day and they'd been getting on great until the end of the match when they turned on him with little or no warning.