UEFA Cup Final 2008 won by Zenit St. Petersburg

midds

Scum. I reckon the trouble will all be down to Celtic fans infiltrating the crowd and cutting the live feed to the screen in the square . :lol:

That would be class actually. :lol:

I KNEW IT!!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3867/244b5z9uk2.jpg

:laugh:

Hypothetically, if we were in the UEFA cup final last night, we probably would have took similar numbers down to Manchester perhaps a little less but do you think our fans would kick off like that had we lost?

I think there would have been some trouble, but not to the extent of the Rangers mob.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/15/rangers10_gallery__600x385.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/15/rangers9_gallery__567x400.jpg

deserved that one! fat c***! :lol:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/15/rangers10_gallery__600x385.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/15/rangers9_gallery__567x400.jpg

Right Said Fred causing more fucking trouble!

At least they didn't smash their own city up after losing a cup final ;)

Ha ha, I'm not condoning it but to be fair we have far more reason to feel aggrieved than the Rangers.

We've won nowt since Moses was a lad!

Rangers are my second team (through scottish mates) I've been to a few games with them home & away & I've never seen owt like that. I try to defend them for the most, but some of that footage is shocking!

Tbh if we took that many fans down & the giant tv wasn't working & we lost the game I'm sure there would of been trouble, every club has it's dickhead supporters but that took the piss :thdn:

Rangers are my second team (through scottish mates) I've been to a few games with them home & away & I've never seen owt like that. I try to defend them for the most, but some of that footage is shocking!

Tbh if we took that many fans down & the giant tv wasn't working & we lost the game I'm sure there would of been trouble, every club has it's dickhead supporters but that took the piss :thdn:

Yeah, every team does have their dickhead minority of a following, but it looks as if near 200 fans were chasing that copper, slightly more than a few twats here and there. The fact that 20 or so of them laced into the copper while on the floor shows what cowardly arseholes those people are tbh.

Guest alex

I don't know why the fuck you'd pile down to Manchester with zero hope of getting a ticket like. I am an anti-social bastard though.

Yeah, every team does have their dickhead minority of a following, but it looks as if near 200 fans were chasing that copper, slightly more than a few twats here and there. The fact that 20 or so of them laced into the copper while on the floor shows what cowardly arseholes those people are tbh.

What arseholes the 20 or so or the 100,000 ?

I'm not surprised like. If anyone has seen BlufPurdi on the drink, he goes round randomly screeching at people and standing on tables. So by basing my judgment on the one person, I really am not surprised.

The ones who caused bother.

Obviously the majority who went down are more than likely decent people, however it just seems that there is generally a larger minority of twats in Rangers' ranks than for example, ours.

The ones who caused bother.

Obviously the majority who went down are more than likely decent people, however it just seems that there is generally a larger minority of twats in Rangers' ranks than for example, ours.

Can't argue with that!