Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

I wouldn't have thought it was all that hard to stick to English.

Especially when warned twice by Dave.

Obviously I was wrong.

Oh yeah, tell all your mates to comment on this problem asap!!! Calm down, it has been solved, mate...

Guest Sniffer

Get in there, Dave.

They can't f*** with you.

:laugh:

I knew you'd be on my side on this issue. :razz:

Let's face it, only a swissroll would be intimidated by a forum geek who never comes out of his mam's back bedroom. Really a no brainer.

Get in there, Dave.

They can't f*** with you.

:laugh:

I knew you'd be on my side on this issue. :razz:

Let's face it, only a swissroll would be intimidated by a forum geek who never comes out of his mam's back bedroom. Really a no brainer.

You don't know me at all, so shut the fuck up. You're just envious that there are people, who speak a second language... :-)))) Leave me alone.

Can't see anything happening now that we're this close to Euro 2008 anyway. Even if the rumour of a bid is correct, they'll never accept it when they can just wait a few weeks and put the price up. If we genuinely wanted him we should have done it before this tournament.

Guest Heneage

What if he has a shocker of a tournament?  I wonder if our lack of flexibility with Emre has hampered us.

No word on Emre agreeing terms with Fener yet, is there? Maybe we could spark off a bidding war.

And even if Arda has a shocker in Euro 2008, his price can't really go down IMO. Same as Gomis, he'll just have more international caps, and therefore more value.

Can't see anything happening now that we're this close to Euro 2008 anyway. Even if the rumour of a bid is correct, they'll never accept it when they can just wait a few weeks and put the price up. If we genuinely wanted him we should have done it before this tournament.

Thought the same, tbh. Don't think that there will be any deal until the tournament is over...

Guest Heneage

well they obviously aren't willing to meet our valuation of Emre, i'd imagine they'd say 9m plus Emre.

Guest Montana187

Hey Guys,

30 minutes ago I watched a live interview from Adnan Polat (executive council) on Galatasaray TV.

Hey said, that they will do everything 2 keep Arda in Gala. He also said, that there r 2 concrete proposal.

Newcastle and Liverpool!

Guest Montana187

Damn. :(

Why Damn? I think it´s normal that not only one team will catch a player like Arda.

He did play well against Liverpool in the Champions League.

However, this may be just more pressure being put on us to get us to up our bid, by mentioning other clubs.

I mean how come Liverpool weren't mentioned all this time but we have been mentioned constantly.

All a bit fishy to me.