Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Guest hindu times

http://english.sabah.com.tr/8864CBC16DB74287A8C9D0A11671EB79.html

Arda is offered $16 million by British Newcastle

Newcastle Club offered a very high amount for the transfer of Galatasaray's star player Arda.

Britain's Newcastle Club offered Arda an annual salary of $2 million and $16 million to Galatasaray.

Newcastle offered $16 million to Galatasaray for the transfer of Arda and wants to finish the transferring procedures before EURO 2008. Galatasaray has a cold attitude towards selling a player.

Arda Turan, who has moved Galatasaray to the top this season, is receiving numerous offers. The young player has received many proposals from European clubs and says: "I want to stick with Galatasaray." Recently, Newcastle United offered Arda an annual salary of $2 million and $16 million to Galatasaray. Newcastle wants to finish the transfer procedures before EURO 2008.

The managers of Galatasaray said: "we should at least wait for EURO 2008. The situation can change if Arda's price doubles. However, we will keep the offer on hand for now."

Don't know of the reliability of the source.

Arda Head terrible proposal 16 May 2008 Friday 1000: Galatasaray'ýn young star Arda Head in Premier League ekibi Newcastle United'tan terrible one each proposal welcome. Galatasaray'ýn þampiyonluðunda vital role cast Arda'ya Ýngiltere'den super one each proposal welcome. Emre'nin even if formasýný giydiði Newcastle United , nationality futbolcuyu transfer edebilmek in 16 million dollar favourite gain. This season great one each exit seizure and particularly ligin end bölümünde divide in the middle koyduðu performance Galatasaray'ý carrier Arda Turan'ýn desirous for çoðalýyor. Avrupa'nýn many giant kulübünün kýskacýnda possibility young player Galatasaray'da remain istiyorum " design even if , one another famous set star futbolcunun in advance býrakmýyor. Last Newcastle United'ýn Galatasaray'ýn kapýsýný cause to play or steal and indemnification one each proposal make available study. blonde kýrmýzýlýlara Arda in 16 million dollar ( approximate 19 million YTL ) proposal siyahbeyazlýlar , young player even if annual 2 million dollar ( approximate 2 million 400 cause to mount YTL ) one each contract proposal causative. 'EURO BEKLEYELÝM' English official proposal even if next week blonde kýrmýzýlýlara gönderecekleri öne herd. Nationality futbolcumuz Emre'nin even if forme giydiði Newcastle Arda'nýn parlayabileceði and fiyatýnýn artabileceði probability even if blind before bulundurarak this transfer EURO 2008'den in front finish istiyor. But blonde - red club , this cazibeli proposal in spite of Arda'yý sell aside not. " star football almayacaðým " saying president Polat'ýn existing yýldýzlarý staff restraint preference causative öðrenilirken , other chairmanship even if , " next season Championship Ligi'nde dispute edeceðiz. Elimizdeki cast kaybetmeyelim " mode of seeing champion. Blonde - red staff , last " most minority EURO bekleyelim. Arda'nýn price insufferable position changeable. But now in yýldýzýmýzý elimizde handle fikrinde.

:lol:

Guest Jawesome

Who are Newcastle Club?

I seriously hope this doesn't mean another fucking Turkish invasion of the forums.  While I didn't post last time around, it was still fucking annoying to read the constant "We come to fuck your English mothers" and all that shite.

Guest AceDeuce

he's top class.

he can play left right middle you name it.

scores a lot too.

you can watch him play for turkey first 11 in the euros. i know you got enough time btw  ;D

gala wants to wait, they think he's worth more when he plays some good matches in the cup.

other clubs interested btw

look him up on youtube, you wont be disappointed.

he's top class.

he can play left right middle you name it.

scores a lot too.

you can watch him play for turkey first 11 in the euros. i know you got enough time btw  ;D

gala wants to wait, they think he's worth more when he plays some good matches in the cup.

other clubs interested btw

look him up on youtube, you wont be disappointed.

dosen't posses much pace according to someone else on another topic.

true?

Guest AceDeuce

not true.

hes quite fast.

good runs, good on 1on1's, very good technique.

he saved galas championship this year nearly alone.

really impressing.

Theres an Arda Turan Vs Christiano Ronaldo compelation, he must be good, sign him up!!

Awesome!

GET HIM IN................our scouts have been using Youtube!

Guest AceDeuce

Theres an Arda Turan Vs Christiano Ronaldo compelation, he must be good, sign him up!!

he's not really the ronaldo type of player.........

no chance of getting ronaldo, mate.

Am i missing something here?

nah, you'll get used to us. (assuming you're new. Haven't noticed you around here before. :shifty:)

no chance of getting ronaldo, mate.

Am i missing something here?

nah, you'll get used to us. (assuming you're new. Haven't noticed you around here before. :shifty:)

Aaah ok.... I've actually been here quite a while, more of a voyuer than a poster.... Im just really really bored at work!

Never heard of him, but it doesn't sound like Galatasaray are keen to let him go anyway. Probably a lot of work to be done on this one yet so I'd consider it a remote possibilty at the moment, assuming there's any truth in it.