Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

If we can't ban Maetihs then can be make a deal with him?  If/when we do sign some good players, like Turan (you know the ones we can't possibly sign :lol:) then he'll fuck off, if we don't we'll all at least pretend that we believe he's a Newcastle fan.

aye anyways...I've heard that Arda Turan is canny, is anyone know anything about him?

one of the best rising stars in Europe and no chance of getting him. we shld go for larsson, kapo and Zarate.

We're already talking to his advisors fuck face.

If we can't ban Maetihs then can be make a deal with him?  If/when we do sign some good players, like Turan (you know the ones we can't possibly sign :lol:) then he'll f*** off, if we don't we'll all at least pretend that we believe he's a Newcastle fan.

That sounds like a good idea to me. How about it Shiteam, you get what you want, the frest of the forum (with the expection of one or two others) get what they want ?

Guest MaetihS

If we can't ban Maetihs then can be make a deal with him?  If/when we do sign some good players, like Turan (you know the ones we can't possibly sign :lol:) then he'll f*** off, if we don't we'll all at least pretend that we believe he's a Newcastle fan.

a deal then.  so what if we cannot sign such players? what is your end of the deal?  honestly, i hope i lost the bet if we can get such players.

Guest MaetihS

That sounds like a good idea to me. How about it Shiteam, you get what you want, the frest of the forum (with the expection of one or two others) get what they want ?

wat do i get?

to put things into perspective, i will be overjoyed if we win all the games against Boro and Sunderland and Spurs (cos they have overtaken us as top of the second league in terms of biggness) and finish15 this season. love it! love it!

emm, how did this go un-noticed? dave can you ban this prick now please?

to put things into perspective, i will be overjoyed if we win all the games against Boro and Sunderland and Spurs (cos they have overtaken us as top of the second league in terms of biggness) and finish15 this season. love it! love it!

i don't think he meant that ..the little wanker

Guest MaetihS

meant Spurs have overtaken us u prick. pls ban this joker.

Sure you are not a Spurs fan eveything about newcastle you mention them and praise them non stop

Guest MaetihS

As I said, you're end of the deal is people treat you better, stop calling you a mackem ect.

erm...realy i dun really care how pple think. thought i will get a free beer or something when i return,,,what the heck!!! a deal then!

:lol:

Everyone calm down please. Don't feed the troll.

i have to say i like how you've adopted the role of a french person to cover up your inbred mackem vocabulary and grammar, i thought paragraphs might have made it to sunderland by now though, maybe soon.

Guest alijmitchell

lets move on. We should concentrate our efforts on not so famous and so-called 2nd tier players like Emana and such. There is no point going after the likes of Turan and the other Euro2008 stars. If we continue this day dream, will miss out on both sets of players and will be even worse. I will delighted if we sign the so-called unknowns from Ligue 1 that we are linked too. Have a feeling Mike Ashley has similar thoughts: to sign lesser players at lower costs and wages and see them bloom aka Arsenal strategy, that explains the non-activity. Yes we did go for a semi-famous player in Modric but he rejected us....in a way a lesson to MA which i am sure he is embracing now. So move on and sign players that can improve the squad at lower costs. also save us the embarrassment of losing out so called bigger clubs like Spurs.

It's Arda Turan :lol: He's a Turkish International playing for Galatasaray, you'd think you were talking about some world superstar ffs :lol:

do not be deluded. even he is too ambitious a transfer for us. u think we are some top 6-7 club...anyway Gala is a much bigger club than us. Even players like Pander and Afellay will think twice joining us. we should go for players like Larsson and Kapo, better-than-what-we-have players that come cheap and that would be a step-up for them if they join us.

i don't think anyone is falling for your wind up anymore

only fools will fall for it cos it is not a wind-up. if we can escape relegation next season with this current squad, i will jump for joy like i did when we escape relegation last season. i am being realistic about our team in general as my nickname says in anger/jest; s*** team. but still love the club whether u believe it or not cos i dun care.

The team you love, great! Well then lets reminisce friend, about the time Liam O'Brien rifled the ball into the mackem's net, or the time when Andy O'Brien repeated the feat. Lets talk about the fact that Sunderland fans are a bunch of deluded toss-wanks, supporting a team that could not even come close to signing the calibre of player we have. Lets laugh at them as we take their money (sic) to build a magnificent metro system, and use their taxes (sic) to fund council based projects making Newcastle one of the premier UK cities while Sunderland, down the road, is a rotting, stinking tramp of a place. Lets thnk of the 4-1. How great was that when Shearer smacked that penalty past them? Lets think about qualifying for the champions league, watching them become the worst team in history, and Howard Wilkinson. Should all bring a smile to your face. Finally, lets think about Keano, chortle together as we watch him spunk another 40 million on s**** players as their fans still proclaim he is the messiah for narrowly escaping relegation on the back of that spend. Should be great fun for a fellow NUFC fan. Brings a smile to my face anyway.

another deluded joker :iamatwat:

What, you don't like thinking of the good times? Or is it that your interpretation of the good times is the day Derby surpassed your 's**** team' record?

no no no...i meant u are deluded as u think i am a sunderland fan. last time i say i am a newcastle fan and even though my nick name is shiteam, it is in jest and yes i recognise that we have a very weak team,  top 10 team at stretch and unable to attract rising stars like Turan. not angry or bitter, just accepted th fact we are no longer such an attraction. admit that Spurs and Everton and even Pompey are our benchmarks. used to be just like you deluded and navie thinking we are big and good. few seasons ago, changed my mindset....faced the facts. i posted b4 that we will fight relegation and have a weak team, laughed at but i am right. been repeating all these...fed up.....to all u deluded fans, sorry if i offend u guys but leave me alone to my view that we are average and this season another relegation fight and we are not a top 10 team yet. hoping we will establish ourselves as top 10 in few years....read my posts, i am really happy when we won games and avoid relegation. been a fan for years and will always be.....my grandparents are geordie but brought up in france still consider myself a geordie...dun ask me why i am brought up in france....bad memories. judge me when i am wrong not yet proven wrong or right this season; relegation fight and no names like turan. already proven right...weaker team than the yesteryears when pple are moaning abt the dyers and bells, relegation fight last season when there are deluded pple thinking we can be top6. not going to repeat these.....so go on being a deluded fan; no right or wrong...i will continue to be a realistic fan (happy as long in Prem and Martins not sold as he is my new idol after shearer).

I agree with you.

Some people probably agree with you but either can't or won't open their eyes.

at last a comrade ....

Look here toss-pot. If you don't believe you can get the players, if you don't have pride in your team, your club, if you don't have that hope that things will get better, what is the point of following NUFC? Being a fan of Newcastle has been little more than a vain pursuit of glory, shattered dreams and bitter, gut-wrenching disappointment in the past God knows how may years. So in that sense, yes I am deluded, as are the majority of people who post on here, you thick fucking twat. If I were to lower my expectations and be happy with signing Kapo, would the club move on to better things? Would it shite. I don't care if you're just a mackem WUM or a genuine fan, either way, you're a cunt, and I don't care if i get banned for saying it. Cunt.

Guest MaetihS

:lol:

Everyone calm down please. Don't feed the troll.

i have to say i like how you've adopted the role of a french person to cover up your inbred mackem vocabulary and grammar, i thought paragraphs might have made it to sunderland by now though, maybe soon.

not bothered....