Keegan/Wise/Jimenez

Mr Logic

Deep everyone knows you are a little kid who knows f*** all. Stop boring us with your s***.

Shut up and get a life. You know what a forum is? Stop posting comments which aren't relevant. Kthxbai.

A forum isnt a place that you just post any random s*** that comes into your bored little mind and pass it off as fact.

Well firstly a forum is to voice your opinion and in that matter you do post what comes into your mind and secondly I know for a fact this is true. You have no proof to say otherwise.

But everyone knows you are full of s***. How many of your "I know for a fact its true" comments have ever turned out correct? Bore off, haven't you got some homework to do or something?

So which ones have been totally full of shit?

Every single one of them :lol:

Mods/Admin, can we not introduce a 5 thousands posts before you can post rule? ;)

He might have a bit of trouble starting a thread....

He only has 13.

They need to reintroduce the cane at Haberdashers.

Cane for what? Saying the truth. You may not like to hear the truth but its the fact. There is further evidence that even Keegan's tone has changed dramatically over the transfers.

For being a lying twerp with incorrectly perceived self-importance.

What do you want me to do? Take a picture with Matthew Mort and his dad and post it on here?

Well that would make you an untrustworthy twerp with incorrectly perceived self-importance.

Why would that make me untrustworthy?

Because if by a very small chance you have been told this by Chris Mort's son, the info certainly wouldn't have come with the endorsement to post it on the internet.

Deep everyone knows you are a little kid who knows f*** all. Stop boring us with your s***.

Shut up and get a life. You know what a forum is? Stop posting comments which aren't relevant. Kthxbai.

A forum isnt a place that you just post any random s*** that comes into your bored little mind and pass it off as fact.

Well firstly a forum is to voice your opinion and in that matter you do post what comes into your mind and secondly I know for a fact this is true. You have no proof to say otherwise.

But everyone knows you are full of s***. How many of your "I know for a fact its true" comments have ever turned out correct? Bore off, haven't you got some homework to do or something?

So which ones have been totally full of shit?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=46261.msg1051326#msg1051326

:whistle:

Cane for what? Saying the truth. You may not like to hear the truth but its the fact. There is further evidence that even Keegan's tone has changed dramatically over the transfers.

What do you want me to do? Take a picture with Matthew Mort and his dad and post it on here?

Well that would make you an untrustworthy twerp with incorrectly perceived self-importance.

Because if by a very small chance you have been told this by Chris Mort's son, the info certainly wouldn't have come with the endorsement to post it on the internet.

No I havn't been told by him. I havn't been told by anyone. I was just saying this is the definate structure in my opinion.

Then why would you be wanting to back up your claims by posting photographs of Chris Mort's children on here then?

You've been Deeped.

Seems as though David Gill had years of experience at a massively successful football club before being made chief exec. Mort is still very much learning the business and that is why he is surrounding himself with, what he considers experts, i.e. Wise, Jimenez, Vetere etc. (In my opinion anyway...)

I know his history that is how I knew he was a accountant. What is Jimenez experince apart from the deal with Ramos & being a Chelsea steward. Does it make a difference if your experince is at a "massively successful football" or at large one plodding along in mid table? Isnt players contracts more like business rather kicking a ball around?

No I havn't been told by him. I havn't been told by anyone. I was just saying this is the definate structure in my opinion.

How can it be definite in your opinion? :lol:

How much are your parents paying for this education of yours?

Keegan himself has said you need to speak to Jimenez and Vetere/Wise about transfers more than once.

Although it is clear he has his own list and these things are discussed round robin.

I personally would like KK involved as much as poss in transfers, however Vetere etc have a much better idea of what's out there.

Keegan himself has said you need to speak to Jimenez and Vetere about transfers more than once.

KK is in effect a Head Coach Of First Team rather than a all ruling manager like Fergie or Wegner.

Keegan himself has said you need to speak to Jimenez and Vetere about transfers more than once.

KK is in effect a Head Coach Of First Team rather than a all ruling manager like Fergie or Wegner.

That's my feeling as well.

Is that not the way most clubs that utilise a DoF are set-up?

Is that not the way most clubs that utilise a DoF are set-up?

Yes.

Mate no offence or anything. I think I would cane you in knowledge of any subject, except football. Your forget that I am 14, I doubt you/son come anywhere near my interlligence. Also the fact that I am doing 2 GCSE's a year early. One this Tuesday and have got 40/40 +40/40 on both sets of the coursework and almost guranteed an A* says alot and doing Maths very soon aswell.

:lol:

Also what I said but the second I say it , I get about 30,000 haters.

It's the way you say it. And KK isn't just a figurehead he is involved in the transfer process.

Mate no offence or anything. I think I would cane you in knowledge of any subject, except football. Your forget that I am 14, I doubt you/son come anywhere near my interlligence. Also the fact that I am doing 2 GCSE's a year early. One this Tuesday and have got 40/40 +40/40 on both sets of the coursework and almost guranteed an A* says alot and doing Maths very soon aswell.

FTW

Aye, but I've a shed load of A* GCSE's and I did the NI boards which are harder than your dumbed down English boards. What do they count for lad? Fuck all, you said it yourself, you may be 14 and have a lot of knowledge, but from what I can see, you have zero intelligence...  (and your grammar and spelling is a bit shit...)

In all seriousness, I took two GCSEs one year early, and I didn't even go to Private School. After that, I did the IB which is supposedly more advanced than A-Levels.

But now at 22 years old it makes no difference that I did all that. I am at the same level as any hardworking guy who left school at 16 with no impressive grades. This incorrectly perceived self-importance will hold you back if you maintain it.

FTW

People make mistakes especially as I am worried about my GCSE on tuesday.

:lol: Give over, you're not fooling anyone you twerp.

Aye, but I've a shed load of A* GCSE's and I did the NI boards which are harder than your dumbed down English boards. What do they count for lad? f*** all, you said it yourself, you may be 14 and have a lot of knowledge, but from what I can see, you have zero intelligence...  (and your grammar and spelling is a bit s***...)

Yeah posting on the internet, needs a lot of grammar? Also it's a bit ironic if you read through your post. I kind of agree actually because I have a really good memory. I can look at something and remember it for years. Hence, why I am fluent in 4 languages.

Took you a while to come up with this round of bullshit, I can see a couple of edits there. Did you feel the need to add grammatical errors to the quote of my post? Looks like you did. Anyway, I don't want to get into an arguement with a 14yr old pathological liar, I'm off to make a nice breakfast...

Oh, and please don't PM me anymore, thanks...

O0

In all seriousness, I took two GCSEs one year early, and I didn't even go to Private School. After that, I did the IB which is supposedly more advanced than A-Levels.

But now at 22 years old it makes no difference that I did all that. I am at the same level as any hardworking guy who left school at 16 with no impressive grades. This incorrectly perceived self-importance will hold you back if you maintain it.

The thing you perceive is just because I go to a privite school I get good grades. In the Year 6 SATS, I got 100% in 2 out of 3 subjects going to a state school which was/is the worst school in Haringey. You took them early but you did not mention what you got. I doubt whether you got an A.

Also Intelligence and guaranteed.

A* and A, but you missed the entire point of my post - that it won't get you anywhere in the real world.

Seriously though, I do.

f*** off, you're quite clearly mentally retarded on an epic scale and claiming to be fluent in 4 languages and the like is just making you come across as a complusive liar and a try hard.

I am. I am Indian I have to learn two languages which is important to my family. Now your going to be racist to me, I bet.

mackems.gif