Champions League Final 2008 won by Man Utd

Dave

That's a ridiculously emotive response.

I hear stuff like 'Man Utd and Liverpool have history' all the time when people try to justify why they hate Chelsea. Well you know what, unless Chelsea start winning things now, they won't have 'history' in 10 years time and they'll still be criticized for being a 'plastic' club that they apparently are now. It's just a bs excuse because you (not you, Fred, just 'you' in general if you know what I mean) have nothing better to criticize them for. Same with the money thing. Man Utd have spent a fuckload of cash, and in yesterday's game, they brought on two young superstars who costed them £34m and Chelsea brought on an aging right-back signed for £2m. And yet I don't hear criticism directed at them. So what if Chelsea are funded by one man? They've still got to do it on the pitch and they have.

Chelsea's ascendency has been historic and unprecendented, yes, but they've earnt every one of the trophies they've won so far in the same way that every other club earns the trophies they win.

Guest kingdawson

Anyone notice cry baby Terry mutter something at Tevez when he was pretending to wipe his face?

That's a ridiculously emotive response.

I hear stuff like 'Man Utd and Liverpool have history' all the time when people try to justify why they hate Chelsea. Well you know what, unless Chelsea start winning things now, they won't have 'history' in 10 years time and they'll still be criticized for being a 'plastic' club that they apparently are now. It's just a bs excuse because you (not you, Fred, just 'you' in general if you know what I mean) have nothing better to criticize them for. Same with the money thing. Man Utd have spent a fuckload of cash, and in yesterday's game, they brought on two young superstars who costed them £34m and Chelsea brought on an aging right-back signed for £2m. And yet I don't hear criticism directed at them. So what if Chelsea are funded by one man? They've still got to do it on the pitch and they have.

Chelsea's ascendency has been historic and unprecendented, yes, but they've earnt every one of the trophies they've won so far in the same way that every other club earns the trophies they win.

I'll stand by my judgement. Theres so much wrong with what you're saying, i know that that post wasnt specifically aimed at me but theres just so much wrong with it.

Fuck off Jeff Winter, you media-hungry twat.

Sick of him being on SSN whenever there's any sort of refeering controversy, his latest effort is to tell us that Drogba deserved to be sent off.

f*** off Jeff Winter, you media-hungry t***.

Sick of him being on SSN whenever there's any sort of refeering controversy, his latest effort is to tell us that Drogba deserved to be sent off.

Well he did - what kind of twat slaps a player in front of the ref's assistant? Absolute lunacy. The contact might have been minimal but he should know full well that you can't do that ie Aliadiere, Mascherano.

Fuck off Jeff Winter, you media-hungry twat.

I despise that fat arsehole. Surprised he didn't say the match should have been called off because there was a flurry of snow in Moscow last week. Yes I'm bitter.

Well he did - what kind of twat slaps a player in front of the ref's assistant? Absolute lunacy. The contact might have been minimal but he should know full well that you can't do that ie Aliadiere, Mascherano.

I know that, was just saying it was completely obvious, and we didn't need him to tell us.

Well he did - what kind of t*** slaps a player in front of the ref's assistant? Absolute lunacy. The contact might have been minimal but he should know full well that you can't do that ie Aliadiere, Mascherano.

I know that, was just saying it was completely obvious, and we didn't need him to tell us.

Ah, fair play then.

Guest The Libertine

Anyone notice cry baby Terry mutter something at Tevez when he was pretending to wipe his face?

whats the etiquette on posting champions league footage? ive just seen an interesting .gif of this incident, can i post it?

Guest kingdawson

whats the etiquette on posting champions league footage? ive just seen an interesting .gif of this incident, can i post it?

Yeh ive seen the same one i think...

I m certain he's muttering "you fucking Argie Prick".

Guest kingdawson

Wasn't it a spit? I've seen the replays on, you know. the other site, and it seems as if it was something that Tevez felt on the back of his neck. Surely a spit?

Dont think it was tbh. It's the way he said Prick (probably intentionally trying to get the spit out).

Just been looking at the gif again, and it looks like Drogba may have actually been the one who spat at Tevez, Terry was right infront of the ref and you would have thought he would have been spotted gobbing at someone.

The link below will probably be deleted but it contains the gif, you can see Drogba trying to get at Tevez.

http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=msg&th=67167&prevloaded=1&&start=120