John Terry - Open Letter To Chelsea Supporters.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Beachcomber

Excellent letter in the Observer yesterday about comments in the press since Wednesday claiming Terry to be "a one man club", "the beating heart of the club", " a rugged, never say die leader"!

The letter goes on to highlight Terrys real qualites..."..verbally abusing officials, urinating in lap-dance clubs, spraying snot on arrivals (allegedly), trading loyalty for £130,000 a week, parking your Bentley in disabled bays and crying like a spoilt rich pre-schooler when things don't go well. Whatever hold terry has over the press they need to shake it off!"

Spot on!

Guest teepee

i think that letter is meaningless - nowt new in there

as for terry - fantastic footballer imo!

Guest Beachcomber

Exactly. He is a half decent centre back, not as good as the London papers say he is.

On the other hand he is also a snotty, foul mouthed, arogant "piss artist" who collapsed emotionally 'cos he slipped and missed a penalty. On that basis he is also a great leader and role model.

Exactly. He is a half decent centre back, not as good as the London papers say he is.

On the other hand he is also a snotty, foul mouthed, arogant "piss artist" who collapsed emotionally 'cos he slipped and missed a penalty. On that basis he is also a great leader and role model.

Crying on the pitch after missing the most important penalty of his career makes him a poor role model? Get a grip.

Guest LucaAltieri

I can't see anything wrong with it, to be perfectly honest.

It's obviously been playing on his mind, as would be expected, and he wanted to apologise whether he needed to or not.

You're just looking for something to bitch about.

Guest Beachcomber

Crying on the pitch after missing the most important penalty of his career makes him a poor role model? Get a grip.

The Bentley incident, the foul mouthing of officials, the lap dancing pissing, and snotting on Tevez make him a poor role model. The inconsolable weeping and inability to get a grip days afterwards and move on, as well as writinng open letters of apology are not the qualities of a steady leader.

Although it's supposed to be an apology, most of it is saying what a great guy I am, giving my all for the club.

Besides, unless he deliberately missed the pen, an apology isn't appropriate.

If you're going to bring up past misdemeanours, then surely kicking fuck out of someone in a nightclub should get a mention. Nice footage, if anyone remembers it.

Probably getting too much grief but the bloke is definitely a cunt.

Guest Coubury

If you're going to bring up past misdemeanours, then surely kicking f*** out of someone in a nightclub should get a mention. Nice footage, if anyone remembers it.

Probably getting too much grief but the bloke is definitely a c***.

I don't remember what happened? lol

If you're going to bring up past misdemeanours, then surely kicking fuck out of someone in a nightclub should get a mention. Nice footage, if anyone remembers it.

Probably getting too much grief but the bloke is definitely a cunt.

That's about it in a nutshell.  It's got nowt to do with him being English, as according to Gol.

Best club level centreback in the country, alongside Vidic.

It's arguable whether he's even the best at Chelsea IMO.

I love nothing more when one of the four most hyped English footballers in this country does something wrong.

Rooney, Terry, Gerrard and Lampard. Especially when it's Gerrard.

If you're going to bring up past misdemeanours, then surely kicking f*** out of someone in a nightclub should get a mention. Nice footage, if anyone remembers it.

Probably getting too much grief but the bloke is definitely a c***.

I don't remember what happened? lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/chelsea-stars-are-cleared-of-assault-at-nightclub-640721.html

He was cleared but only because the CCTV footage was inconclusive regarding who had the bottle. Terry denied it but could be seen throwing punches.