Sebastian Larsson - agent confirms NUFC interest

Captain Underpants

cant see us buying another midfielder unless they are defensive

we need attacking not defensive players ffs

We could do with a defensive midfielder imo.

Here's a mad idea.... How about we need both types of midfielder?? We lack any type of creativity and with Butt getting older we need someone to hold in midfield to replace him.

Sounds good to me.

Here's a mad idea.... How about we need both types of midfielder?? We lack any type of creativity and with Butt getting older we need someone to hold in midfield to replace him.

Sounds good to me.

Thanks  :pow:

Sounds good to me.

Maybe Milner could play in one of the spots, given that he's failed mightily out wide?

Sounds good to me.

Maybe Milner could play in one of the spots, given that he's failed mightily out wide?

I love you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When he signs for Real Madrid from Liverpool for £89m and becomes world player of the year 9 years running you won't be so smug!

It's more of a jog with Milner, guy can't run for shit.

Or cross for that matter.

Fuck a defensive midfielder, what's wrong with playing box-to-box midfielders like in the past? Same with this we need a playmaker bollocks. Fuck off man.

Agree.

I'm not so sure about Larsson now that we've got Jonas though. I still like him as a player, and wouldn't be disappointed if we got him, but it does feel a bit excessive to have Jonas, Milner and Larsson all playing in the same position.

f*** a defensive midfielder, what's wrong with playing box-to-box midfielders like in the past? Same with this we need a playmaker bollocks. f*** off man.

Agree.

I'm not so sure about Larsson now that we've got Jonas though. I still like him as a player, and wouldn't be disappointed if we got him, but it does feel a bit excessive to have Jonas, Milner and Larsson all playing in the same position.

Joans and Milner can play either wing and Milner can also play in a 4-3-3 if needed. Its about having options and keeping Smith out the team! While Larrson can play on the right or in the middle.

f*** a defensive midfielder, what's wrong with playing box-to-box midfielders like in the past? Same with this we need a playmaker bollocks. f*** off man.

I guess the really good players can do both, Viera, Keane, Gerrard, etc. Unless we find a jem we might have to settle for what we can afford.

If we were to sign him, we would have to choose a long term position for him.

Fantastic technical ability, just needs to find that end product of either goals or assists.