Sebastian Larsson - agent confirms NUFC interest

Captain Underpants

I like the player, but worry that he didn't really make an impact with Brum last year, I expected more from him.

As long as the money concerned is reasonable , then I think we should go in for him.

Good squad player who's not only better than Geremi but will be on a lot less in wages too.

This. At less than £3m it'd be a much needed addition to the squad. Can play across the middle and FB is desperate.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not good enough!

Average at best, wouldn't take us to the next level. We have plenty of squad players, we need players who are going to make a big difference to our first team.

When i was up in newcastle last week,i was speaking to a birmingham season ticket holder and he also said we were after larsson and had shown a intrest in kapo..Dont know how much truth was in either tho,but he seemed to know his stuff!

Not good enough!

Average at best, wouldn't take us to the next level. We have plenty of squad players, we need players who are going to make a big difference to our first team.

I'd agree with that.  He was one that Wenger was happy to let go and that says everything about him imo.

Not good enough!

I'd agree with that.  He was one that Wenger was happy to let go and that says everything about him imo.

Yeah, just like Bentley.

I think Keegan was on the right wavelength when he was (alledgedly) looking at Kapo. However Larsson would certainly give us something that no fucker else in our squad has got; the ability to deliver a set piece with decent consistency.

I think Keegan was on the right wavelength when he was (alledgedly) looking at Kapo. However Larsson would certainly give us something that no fucker else in our squad has got; the ability to deliver a set piece with decent consistency.

This. And I do not agree we dont need squad players. We sure does, but we also need top class players and even if Larsson isnt one, he might become. He's still young. He was outstanding against you lot, Martin Jol..

Not good enough!

Yeah, just like Bentley.

In fairness to Jol he said 'was happy to let go'. Wenger wasn't happy that Bentley went but he felt he had to let the player go as he couldn't guarantee first team chances.

He doesn't let many top players go.

Guest Heneage

Distinctly average player who caused Enrique no trouble at St Andrews. Yes he's versatile but he's average in all positions, I want players that stand chance of taking the club forward, Kapo is one of them.

kapo was pretty gash for most of the season after he had a few stand out performances early on, couldn't even get in the starting 11 at the end of the season, was larsson not brums player of the year?

Not good enough!

Yeah, just like Bentley.

In fairness to Jol he said 'was happy to let go'. Wenger wasn't happy that Bentley went but he felt he had to let the player go as he couldn't guarantee first team chances.

He doesn't let many top players go.

I was being particularly over-sarcastic in that post, admittedly. ;)

I like him. Would do better in a three man midfield than he has as a winger, where he lacks a bit of pace.

The guy is only 22 years old but has a lot of prem experience and a good background at Arsenal. I would definitely go for him.

Could be another Bentley situation all over again. He and Bentley performed at a pretty similar level at Arsenal. He has arguably done better at Birmignham than Bentley did at Norwich. I remember wanting Bentley when he was available after leaving Arsenal and there were a lot of naysayers then, claiming he was an average Arsenal cast off ...

Basically, the guy is so cheap that it can't really hurt us too much. At the worst he would be a very good squad player. He has more quality than Milner, Duff and Smith so why the hell not.

He's so young theres no telling how good he could become. Also a full Swedish international so he's getting a lot of great experience.

Put that bid in.

Distinctly average player who caused Enrique no trouble at St Andrews. Yes he's versatile but he's average in all positions, I want players that stand chance of taking the club forward, Kapo is one of them.

He was the best player on the pitch until he went off injured.

He was the best player on the pitch until he went off injured.

YOUR RACIST.

It's so funny, but this is the kind of player Mark Hughes or Moyes would pick up for a pittance with no one batting an eyelid and then when they start flying everyone acts surprised.

Stephen Warnock, David Bentley, Jagielka, Lescott, etc.

If any of these had been suggested prior to joingin either blackburn or Everton I wonder what the reactions would have been.

PUT A BID IN!