Emre Belözoğlu (now managing İstanbul Başakşehir)

Guest geordienorway

Another player we've made mega rich gaining absolutely fuk all in return.

This is what happens when you sign players and ignore their injury history (take note Ashton fans)

Hold on, Fener have annouced it, yet we haven't, and none of the English news sites have picked it up? ???

Where have they announced it?

Ask this guy.

Emre sign for Fenerbahce? :lol:  Surely pigs flying is more likely, isn't he a Galatasaray hero and Fenerbahce there hated rivals..

Fenerbahce announced the signing yesterday. No idea why we haven't yet.

Guest pont-toon

Hold on, Fener have annouced it, yet we haven't, and none of the English news sites have picked it up? ???

Where have they announced it?

nowt on their website

Guest geordienorway

Update:

Ahah, just came across a phone conversation with Ahmet Bulut (Emre’s manager) on some footie program now. Says Emre hasn’t accepted the bid made by Fenerbahce yet but he didn’t deny the fact that talks are going on with Fenerbahce.

Update:

Ahah, just came across a phone conversation with Ahmet Bulut (Emre’s manager) on some footie program now. Says Emre hasn’t accepted the bid made by Fenerbahce yet but he didn’t deny the fact that talks are going on with Fenerbahce.

Why are you watching Turkish TV in Norway btw?

Guest geordienorway

Update:

Why are you watching Turkish TV in Norway btw?

I am not. You can read everything here:

http://nufcblog.com/2008/05/30/transfer-news/premier-teams-pursue-american-michael-bradley/#comment-102444

Guest AceDeuce

i could bring you 10 turkish news atricles saying that he signed for fener.

its all over the turkish media.

cant believe it....

no english paper reporting something?

stupid time to sell, if so. he's playing in the euros for heavens sake, probably have a blinder + mega value increase

I understand where you're coming from, but taking his injury history into account we have to sell while we can. Cut our losses and get his wages off of our books.

If he gets injured yet again during the tourney we'll never be rid of him.

From what I've seen yesterday(like 35-40mins...couldn't stay awake due to doing some overtime at my job) Emre had a great game for Turkey against Finland. Really creative moves and his passing was superb. Absolute key player for the Turks although Finnish defence is no match at its current shape!

I'd be very disappointed to see him going...especially at such a low price! Definitely worth 5-8millions at the least! I'd rather see Viduka, Smith, Duff and Geremi leaving even for free to ease the wage budget(or Owen for 12 millions)

Guest AceDeuce

From what I've seen yesterday(like 35-40mins...couldn't stay awake due to doing some overtime at my job) Emre had a great game for Turkey against Finland. Really creative moves and his passing was superb. Absolute key player for the Turks although Finnish defence is no match at its current shape!

I'd be very disappointed to see him going...especially at such a low price! Definitely worth 5-8millions at the least!

fener wont pay that much.

Replacement? He hardly plays, man. He doesn't need replacing.

true, but otherwise that  leaves us witha midfield of milner, nzogbia, smith, geremi, butt and jailboy. nice to get someone in before he goes although not essential, as long as they do eventually come in.