Emre Belözoğlu (now managing İstanbul Başakşehir)

Guest geordienorway

Brought himself off the bench to score for Fenerbache last night meaning he's now scored in 4 separate decades, 90s, 00s, 10s, 20s. Not sure there'll be many more who've achieved this feat, probably Ibrahimovic I'd imagine.

Struggling...thought Sheringham or Maldini might have done it, but they only managed 3 decades.

The Roger Milla popped to mind!

And yes, Ibrahimovic just manages it due to his first goals in 99

Thought about Romario but he retired in 2009. Need a career of over 20 years which starts in a year ending 8 or 9 so it’s about luck just as much as longevity

He might have retired in 2009, but he last scored in 2007.

Maldini was actually closer to this record

Jermaine Defoe is annoyingly close but not quite.  Peter Crouch ain't far off either.

James Milner probably would have had a shout but born on wrong year

Eh? This doesn't make any sense to me

Jermaine Defoe is annoyingly close but not quite.  Peter Crouch ain't far off either.

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one. Even jumped on his Wiki to see if I was missing something.

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one. Even jumped on his Wiki to see if I was missing something.

You can only have the record if you had a 20 year career that began in 1999 (or longer before). Having scored in 17 of 18 PL seasons Milner might have had a chance but was born a couple years too late.

Brought himself off the bench to score for Fenerbache last night meaning he's now scored in 4 separate decades, 90s, 00s, 10s, 20s. Not sure there'll be many more who've achieved this feat, probably Ibrahimovic I'd imagine.

Litmanen. And played for national team on 4 different decades, 80s,90s,00s and 10s.

Litmanen. And played for national team on 4 different decades, 80s,90s,00s and 10s.

Outstanding shout :thup:

And what a player. Up there with Baggio and Bergkamp in my near-top tier

• 9 months later...