The New Wayne Rooney...

Guest LucasUnger

Guest LucasUnger

jimmy hoffer

great player from austria. yes austria :frantic:

pacy  little striker even looks a bit like rooney  :snod:

20 years old and plays for rapid vienna. stopped playin football when he was 15 for 3 years (what a shame, could have been a hero for austria already)

could be a bargain. i think a 2-3 mil pound offer could get him here.

are some nice goals on youtube  :coolsmiley:

watch out for him in the euro 08

So the next Wayne Rooney:

Someone who has a month of world-class form followed by 3-4 months of average-at-best Premier League striker quality that is still wanked over by the media?

Does he not perform for his country either?

Harsh.

What's harsh about that? Motty and Lawro are the only two people who seem to think Rooney is great for England, when he's basically been Alan Smith for four years.

Harsh because most of the England team has been shite. At least Rooney has had spells where he's looked the best player on't pitch.

I think with me, I think the lad is class, but that article that was wrote recently about him being better at Everton did actually hit home quite a bit, and I agree with it in every sense. The Rooney of 4 years ago is better than the one now for me.

Guest Chubby Jason

I thought Jimmy Hoffa was buried somewhere in New Jersey and has been missing since the 1960's.  :kasper:

Harsh because most of the England team has been shite. At least Rooney has had spells where he's looked the best player on't pitch.

I think with me, I think the lad is class, but that article that was wrote recently about him being better at Everton did actually hit home quite a bit, and I agree with it in every sense. The Rooney of 4 years ago is better than the one now for me.

I agree in a way, but a player like him is also going to lose his way a bit. Hopefully, he'll kick on. He still contributes a lot for his team, but the Man Utd system is holding him back a bit, but ultimately, that might be for the good of his game, long-term.

I agree in a way, but a player like him is also going to lose his way a bit. Hopefully, he'll kick on. He still contributes a lot for his team, but the Man Utd system is holding him back a bit, but ultimately, that might be for the good of his game, long-term.

I just want the maverick Rooney back, the show stopper, the main event, he's lost his smile man!

I just want the maverick Rooney back, the show stopper, the main event, he's lost his smile man!

I'm over the moon that Rooney has lost his smile, he looked like a squashed tennis ball.

I'm over the moon that Rooney has lost his smile, he looked like a squashed tennis ball.

Better than looking like a split one.