Milner to Liverpool?

Guest Coubury

Brummie talks more sense than the majority of people on here tbf.

No he really does not. Just likes to bleat on about how good his club are at the moment. It's one bloody season.

Definitely. Can quote too. ;)

Well yeah I'll give him that, hehe, I don't know what was up with my post, I gave up trying after the 3rd attempt :)

No he really does not. Just likes to bleat on about how good his club are at the moment. It's one bloody season.

I think he's a very fair and balanced poster tbh, and I know for a fact that many agree with me. His team is on the up for the first time in ages, if I was a Villa fan I'd be feeling pretty good too.

Some like to moan at any non-NUFC supporters on here though I suppose.

Sure you aren't getting him confused with Dr. Spectrum?

Cobblers.

Cobblers.

I'll take you clobbers and raised it to bollocks

I think he's a very fair and balanced poster tbh, and I know for a fact that many agree with me. His team is on the up for the first time in ages, if I was a Villa fan I'd be feeling pretty good too.

Agree 100%  :clap:

Agree 100%  :clap:

100% don't agree  :clap:   Can we do this all day ?

I think Milner may be better off in the long term going to Villa.If the 2 Liverpool co-owners don't sort out their gripe soon,they'll be selling players,not buying.Even in the short term,a club that is being managed at the top level in such an amateurish way hardly provides stability,and i believe as a squad,Villa may be stronger than Liverpool next year.As a direct result of this,i believe there's a fair chance that Liverpool's talismen,i.e Gerrard,Torres and Mascherano will leave,probably next summer.

Just the major twats and Brummie certainly isn't one of them, nowhere near.

Can't understand your view on him Afar tbh. ??? Top poster, maybe you've got the wrong end of the stick somewhere.

Just the major twats and Brummie certainly isn't one of them, nowhere near.

Can't understand your view on him Afar tbh. ??? Top poster, maybe you've got the wrong end of the stick somewhere.

Yeah maybe I have, I don't just something I don't like about the guy. Might be just the fact that I really dislike Villa, like others dislike Liverpool ot Spurs.

Anyway hope I haven't offended anyone, apart from Brummie of course ;P Probably just in a bad mood today. If we would just bloody sign someone, that might make me happy :)

What fight's that then ? Dare I mention 'gay rights ' ;P

Oh, you're so out there. Using homosexuality as a joke/insult. Dull as ever.

And you don't understand the history of that  jibe. If you had been around the board a little longer you may. Honestly crawl back under the rock you came from.

Could you back this up with a bit of evidence, please? Go on, try it.

Look back over my posts and you'll find my main concern is that we're going to struggle next season if we don't buy a whole lot of players. I was also pessimistic throughout most of last season.

Do you have some kind of problem with outsiders or something? Do you feel threatened? Only two people on here have had a problem with my posts. You, several times, and another one who had problems with pretty much everybody.

I was going to answer your post but I got to that puerile comment about "gawd awful accents" ("gawd"? Are you a Cockney?) and realised it was a bit pointless.

What fight's that then ? Dare I mention 'gay rights ' ;P

Oh, you're so out there. Using homosexuality as a joke/insult. Dull as ever.

And you don't understand the history of that  jibe. If you had been around the board a little longer you may. Honestly crawl back under the rock you came from.

Name:  Role Model

Position:  Arcade access members

Date Registered:  June 18, 2005, 07:58:51 PM

Name:  afar

Position:  Arcade access members

Date Registered:  April 17, 2006, 07:04:20 PM

mackems.gif