Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

just got a phone call from the box office, got two seats together just a few rows infront of where i sit now,  :frantic: :frantic:  :clap:

Hope I get my bloody phone call soon like!!! :)

they were true to their word with me mate. are you moving? i was down as a mover and she said if i hadnt heard from them by monday to give them a ring

just got a phone call from the box office, got two seats together just a few rows infront of where i sit now,  :frantic: :frantic:  :clap:

Hope I get my bloody phone call soon like!!! :)

they were true to their word with me mate. are you moving? i was down as a mover and she said if i hadnt heard from them by monday to give them a ring

Trying to move...me and 2 of the lads put in our apps together stating that we wanted to be sat together in the 'singing section'.  On the covering note I also stated that if I didnt get the seat next to my mates I'd want to be moved.  (as currently where I'm sat in L7 I'd be paying the same price for a single seat as I would in gallowgate/leazes - to hell with that). Last time we phoned they told us 7 to 10 days and you will be rang.  This was last Thursday.  We are on the 10th day today. :)

I just had a call from the box office, I requested a move out of the Sovereign Club because of the cost of the ticket this year.

I sit with my dad so needed two seats together, I was surprised at how many different pairs of seats they have offered me.  Going up there on Wed morning to have a look at a couple of seats in the East Stand, just want to make sure that they are far enough back to stop the sun getting in my eyes when it shines over the top of the Milburn.

There were seats available in every stand!!

The girl said that they are down to the last 3000 or so applications which are all requests to move seats, anyone who hasn't heard about their seat yet will get a call this week.

Guest chris1210

I know some people are hacked off for one reason or another...... but i honestly cant believe how well the renewals have been handled by the once laughable box office. Considering how much of a mess were made of easy requests in seasons gone by, with this many changes, its really impressive how well, on the whole, its been sorted.

I asked to move last year and was totally fobbed off by the box office, they said that it was unlikely that I would get a move as they had pretty much everyone wanting to renew!  The fact that this year it is so easy makes me worried that we will have a lot of gaps come the forst home game, especially as it is against Bolton!

I hope so and I hope it continues! Although I didn't actually say there would be gaps in the crowd, I said that it makes me worried that there would be gaps based on the amount of choice I had to choose from following my request to move seats.

I asked to move last year and was totally fobbed off by the box office, they said that it was unlikely that I would get a move as they had pretty much everyone wanting to renew!  The fact that this year it is so easy makes me worried that we will have a lot of gaps come the forst home game, especially as it is against Bolton!

Everyone finding it hard to find there new seats!!! :)

Was contacted over the weekend to pick our new seats. Plenty available in Leazes and the corner under singing section so we've moved there from the far side of the leazes. Seems like loads of folk have been moving. There were also some available in the singing section.

Just got a call from the BO - we have got all of our requested seats within the singing section itself. 

I have to admit, I was pleased, if a little shocked at actually getting our seats and actually being called back... :clap:

Utter shock compared to previous seasons.

Just got a call from the BO - we have got all of our requested seats within the singing section itself. 

I have to admit, I was pleased, if a little shocked at actually getting our seats and actually being called back... :clap:

nice one mate glad to hear it, who you sitting with this season then?

Singing section, ideally wanted to be in Leazes/Gallowgate but the other lads fancied giving this a try.  Plus I wont get some grouchy old fart in front of me whinging when I'm going mental!

Yourself?

I contacted the box office this morning to see about how I apply for a season ticket if I've not had one before.

They're still dealing with renewals so in her words dont know if there are any available but they'll be updating the website in the next week from what she said so hopefully anyone first time appliers will find out this week whether they can apply or not.

They are down to the last few thousand renewals, mainly those who have requested to move seats.  I will say in all honesty there will be a few tickets available for those who fancy a punt at a season ticket this year.

More than likely the bulk of tickets available will be in the Premium Seats / Bar areas - £990 each.............

I contacted the box office this morning to see about how I apply for a season ticket if I've not had one before.

They're still dealing with renewals so in her words dont know if there are any available but they'll be updating the website in the next week from what she said so hopefully anyone first time appliers will find out this week whether they can apply or not.

I can get you a seat in Gallowgate Upper if you want to erm. jump the queue.

pm if interested.

Singing section, ideally wanted to be in Leazes/Gallowgate but the other lads fancied giving this a try.  Plus I wont get some grouchy old fart in front of me whinging when I'm going mental!

Yourself?

still in the gallowgate mate, moved a few rows forward to get two seats together with me pa. i'll come and meet you lot for a drink before the match some time, definitely gonna go on as many away trips as i can afford this year too.

Yourself?

still in the gallowgate mate, moved a few rows forward to get two seats together with me pa. i'll come and meet you lot for a drink before the match some time, definitely gonna go on as many away trips as i can afford this year too.

Aye, me and the lads are gonna try for the newly promoted teams, smogs, makems and maybes a London trip - ABillySwift is on the cards.  As for pre-match pintage, deffo matey.  We frequented City (shitty) vaults last season which was decent pre-match atmosphere :) 

Been to St James' today to pick my new seat from the numerous options they offered me.  While I was wandering around the stadium the lad from the box office who was accompanying us said that they had hardly anyone in the bar seats last year want to renew again this year, in fact the Black and White Club at the Leazes side of the Milburn stand had no-one who had renewed, due to cost!

He said that the club has plans to put individual match tickets up for the coming season because they are aware that a lot of former members are planning to buy tickets only for individual "glamour" games like S*nde*l*nd, Man Utd and Liverpool.  They will also be lowering the prices for matches like Hull and Stoke, some tickets in the Gallowgate may be as low as £15 for those games.

I am happy anyway, I am out of the Sovereign Club (shame because the bar and the comfy seats were welcome) and across into the East Stand and now paying £650 instead of the proposed £990, in fact as I have taken the price freeze option for three years my ticket is actually under £600.

Anyone who wants a season ticket for the coming season is pretty much guarenteed to get offered one although looks like the bulk of them are going to be in the Premier areas of the ground.

Did he mention the Platinum Club mate? I'm looking to get an ST there.

They were the most pissed off customers after the hike so there will be plenty of choice for you in that area.................YOU RICH BASTARD!!!! :razz: