Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

Guest sahara

In order to allay any fears, we guarantee that if you have purchased a season ticket then you will gain access to St James' Park on Saturday 23 August to see Newcastle United take on Bolton Wanderers in our first home game.

is it just me or does that bit make it sound as if there is no chance of season tickets arriving before the game next week?

another mess.

In order to allay any fears, we guarantee that if you have purchased a season ticket then you will gain access to St James' Park on Saturday 23 August to see Newcastle United take on Bolton Wanderers in our first home game.

is it just me or does that bit make it sound as if there is no chance of season tickets arriving before the game next week?

another mess.

we will see.

Guest Geordiesned

another mess.

Plus how exactly do they guarantee we'll get in? Does that mean we'll have a bunch of stewards with those hand held contraptions trying to find us on a database like the shambles of the Barnsley Cup match last season when loads of people, myself included, couldn't get in as our cards weren't working?

another mess.

Plus how exactly do they guarantee we'll get in? Does that mean we'll have a bunch of stewards with those hand held contraptions trying to find us on a database like the shambles of the Barnsley Cup match last season when loads of people, myself included, couldn't get in as our cards weren't working?

Maybe they will just send normal tickets instead?

another mess.

It's an interesting chocie of words compared to "We guarantee if you have purchased a season ticket it will be delivered before the first home game" isn't it.

This club is run by absolute f***ing cretins. Again.

They'll have f***ed up the cards again, what's the odds there's chaos on the turnstiles next saturday.

That idiot Ashley should stop prancing round like a fat t*** on holiday in Magaluf, and make sure his business is running properly.

That idiot is quite a successful businessman to be fair.

He's making a rats arse of this business.

:lol:

examples please?

hahaha

dennis wise on the BOARD.

trying to sell the club, lying about it,  then getting oun out.

expecting top 4 with journeymen pro's.

allowing his business to fail in a fundamental area, the result being people will need t o pay more to travel to a game, and maybe queue far longer due to the inability to have a business capable of doing its basic job.

another mess.

It's an interesting chocie of words compared to "We guarantee if you have purchased a season ticket it will be delivered before the first home game" isn't it.

"i'm a fat, populist, spurs fan who has fuck all idea but a small number of cretins have fell for it."

"i'm a fat, populist, spurs fan who has f*** all idea but a small number of cretins have fell for it."

I few cretins seem to have slept through the weekend by the looks of it.

This club is run by absolute f***ing cretins. Again.

They'll have f***ed up the cards again, what's the odds there's chaos on the turnstiles next saturday.

That idiot Ashley should stop prancing round like a fat t*** on holiday in Magaluf, and make sure his business is running properly.

That idiot is quite a successful businessman to be fair.

He's making a rats arse of this business.

:lol:

examples please?

hahaha

dennis wise on the BOARD.

trying to sell the club, lying about it,  then getting oun out.

expecting top 4 with journeymen pro's.

allowing his business to fail in a fundamental area, the result being people will need t o pay more to travel to a game, and maybe queue far longer due to the inability to have a business capable of doing its basic job.

is this a wind up?

another mess.

"i'm a fat, populist, spurs fan who has fuck all idea but a small number of cretins have fell for it."

cretins have fallen for it actually, cretin

Judging by the online ticket sales for Hull, we've sold fuck all season tickets.

You can pick and choose where you sit. Available seats are white dots. I've had a look at my section, and there's a lot of white dots.  ???

Judging by the online ticket sales for Hull, we've sold fuck all season tickets.

You can pick and choose where you sit. Available seats are white dots. I've had a look at my section, and there's a lot of white dots.  ???

Same for Bolton, still. Absolutely loads of choice in all areas of the ground.

Guest neesy111

weird, why would people renew with allardyce and not bother with keegan in charge? so odd.

many reasons

a lot of fan's unhappy with ticket rises

a lot of fan's unhappy with ashley and ambition

too many shit seasons

stupid kick off times and change of games

credit crunch

weird, why would people renew with allardyce and not bother with keegan in charge? so odd.

many reasons

a lot of fan's unhappy with ticket rises

a lot of fan's unhappy with ashley and ambition

too many shit seasons

stupid kick off times and change of games

credit crunch

all good points, not to worry, they'll be back next season, i fully expect most of them to go in a few months once we really get going tbh, people getting in there early for next season etc

Anyone got their card yet then?

Seems the box office have made a cock up, ive had all 25000 deliverd to me this morning, il leave them in a bag outside the clubshop on sat for everyone to collect

still nothing. and having read this one more time i noticed something 'we guarantee that if you have purchased a season ticket then you will gain access to St James' Park on Saturday 23 August to see Newcastle United take on Bolton Wanderers.'

it doesnt actually mention WHERE you'll be sitting, and i imagine some people dont have proof of their seat, especially people who have moved, imagine a 50,000 free for all ???

if they still dont turn up tomorrow and we all have to start ringing the box office i'll be fucking pissed off

I imagine you'll get in via your supporter number + ID. Which will be a fucking farce, not to mention the fact there's no proof of seat, as you say.

This is ridiculous.

indeed. i dont have proof of seat, and the only reason i know my supporter number is because i've still got my card from last season, which, again, some people wont have/wont have kept

Guest neesy111

i can't make it, and need to give my ticket to my dad, who needs to upgrade my seat from a student to a adult one, as i can't make it to a few games this season