Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

Got through to the box office. They've left things very late. It took me hours to get through to find out some information i don't think they made public. Season tickets for people on the waiting list go on sale tomorrow. They haven't even sent the applications out to people on the waiting list yet though (well i haven't got mine anyway). The woman told me to get the reference number of my ST and fill the forms in and hand them in tomorrow. Well how the bloody hell am i supposed to do that if i haven't got my forms through? She told me to just take just take my reference number and payment up if i don't get my application form tomorrow? Which reference number? The one of the application. What bloody application? So i had to get a reference number from over the phone of the woman. Why couldn't they have organised this a bit better? Not only did they not make this public, but they're putting them on sale to people on the waiting list when they haven't even got the forms required to buy one, and by the time they do arrive they will be on public sale anyway. It will probably be easy enough to get one anyway, but its not the point. Ametuers.

there hasn't been a waiting lists for years, they've never used 1, last season there was a few thousand tickets spare

There is a little one just made of people who have asked to go on the waiting list during 07/08. I had a season ticket for 7 years before last season but i couldn't afford it last time so i lost my season ticket and i had to apply to go on the waiting list so i could get an application for 08/09. Obviously the list is only probably made up of a few people, but they should still have made the imformation clear for the few who are on it.

Guest neesy111

i've just bloody recieved an application saying i'm on the waiting list and being asked to apply for a season ticket.

I've bloody paid for 1 thick cunts

• 2 weeks later...

This club is run by absolute fucking cretins. Again.

They'll have fucked up the cards again, what's the odds there's chaos on the turnstiles next saturday.

That idiot Ashley should stop prancing round like a fat twat on holiday in Magaluf, and make sure his business is running properly.

This club is run by absolute f***ing cretins. Again.

They'll have f***ed up the cards again, what's the odds there's chaos on the turnstiles next saturday.

That idiot Ashley should stop prancing round like a fat t*** on holiday in Magaluf, and make sure his business is running properly.

You need to calm down mate.  Have a pint or something.  Its 7 postage days away. 

They'll have f***ed up the cards again, what's the odds there's chaos on the turnstiles next saturday.

That idiot Ashley should stop prancing round like a fat t*** on holiday in Magaluf, and make sure his business is running properly.

That idiot is quite a successful businessman to be fair.

He's making a rats arse of this business.

In what respect.  He's done a good job I think.  Long term rebuilding is what we've needed for years.

Guest neesy111

he own's the club but he doesn't run everything in the club, it's those idiots in the box office

he own's the club but he doesn't run everything in the club, it's those idiots in the box office

It'll probably be the same people we had with the old board.

:lol:

examples please?