Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

Though that time it was because of smartcards possibly not working, rather than being non-existent. ;)

It was because of the smartcards but also as Rich has said, to drum up business after the first free drink.

More like get people into the ground sooner so they're buying last minute drinks in the ground rather than elsewhere. One pint doesn't last 50 mins.

That as well of course. Two birds, one stone.

I haven't had my ticket yet so I printed off the form to apply for a Magpie Mover from the .com website link.  That same day they ran a piece about Network Ticketing being snowed under and they would have problems getting the tickets out in time for Saturday so to remind people that they would have to pay for their Metro ticket if they used that method of travel.

Sent my form off on Monday, they will have got it yesterday and I only received my Mover ticket today, that's how easy it can be!!

Got doubts over whether the season ticket will be here by Saturday and I predict a fiasco!!

* Offer applies to over 18s only. Strictly one voucher per fan. Vouchers can also be redeemed against a soft/hot drink of choice.

What about the over 16's/under 18's who pay for a full season ticket?

Guest sahara

We have to go collect our season tickets tomorrow, fun. Then again we do every season! lol

On the subject on season tickets, I saw on the .com site that with certain season tickets you get the club magazine for free. Never seen anything on the official site though about this yet. The .com site mentions platinum club and our tickets are 3 times the price of those ones but I don't want to assume we get the free mags. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!

We have to go collect our season tickets tomorrow, fun. Then again we do every season! lol

On the subject on season tickets, I saw on the .com site that with certain season tickets you get the club magazine for free. Never seen anything on the official site though about this yet. The .com site mentions platinum club and our tickets are 3 times the price of those ones but I don't want to assume we get the free mags. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!

Just ask when you go and collect your season ticket.

Guest thebigfella

collect my ticket i paid fucking £500 i want mike ashley to deliver the thing in person now like...... proper pissed off im working 7-6 the next 2 days and in on sat morning till 12 when am i gonna getthe chance to ring the box office if it aint here what a farce........

Guest Geordiesned

Latest on nufc.com:

Season tickets: 

The club will issue further guidance on Thursday to fans who failed to receive their season ticket in the post by Thursday - check back here then for latest information.

On the renewal pack it said that anyone with a Premium Seat such as Platinum, Sovereign, 1892, Leazes bar get a club membership included in their package which includes the club magazine.

I see there's a new bar seat behind where I sit. Other than the magazine, what else do they get for their £17-19 extra each game?

It's certainly not a better view.

Guest thebigfella

dhl or some other courier aparently will be delivering so some muppet in a yellow van gonna be knocking one every 1ns doors great in totally full of confidence now!!!!!

dhl or some other courier aparently will be delivering so some muppet in a yellow van gonna be knocking one every 1ns doors great in totally full of confidence now!!!!!

They can't possibly be expecting everyone to be in to sign for them. :lol:

Just like they can't possibly expect anyone to believe they'll actually arrive tomorrow en mass.

Seriously, why has this taken right up untill almost the LAST day before the first game to get them out.  It is a fuck up of EPIC proportions and I reckon theres gonna be thousands without their tickets for saturday leading to thousands of empties at the match. :undecided:

Regarding the free pint iirc I arrived with 20 mins till kick off last year and still got a free pint so dont be fooled by the getting there early bollocks, theyve got loads to give away so just get there at the last minute and I garuntee you will get one.

Guest Geordiesned

Dave remember we're talking about the Newcastle United Box Office staff here!