Are we attractive enough????

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Harry-Norway

A lot of speculations of new sigings but i am afraid we are not atttractive enough as long as we are not qualified for any Europiean cup this year. :pow:

And are Mike & Company willing to spend any money this summer? :yikes:

lets hope threre wont be as earlier years som panic buyings closed to transfer closing.

I cross my fingers for some new good signings soon :clap:

Have a nice summer in Toonland :thup:

Harry man, calm down. It's going to be alright.

We did try and get Modric and bid big money for him so that at least is a sign of intent, showing that there is cash available for the right players. We'll get some new ones in don't worry, just might not be KK's no1 targets.

Guest Harry-Norway

thanks for all the nice replys lads :yikes:,if you make a T-shirt please send me a copy,i ll be over in Toonland during next season and whatever you write in this topic    i`ll still be here for you all to shout at :snod:

Yes we are attractive.  Here is a list why to put and end to this.

Cheaper housing than down south

Decent nightlife.

Plenty of whores down Pink Lane should they feel the need to get their name plastered over the tabloids

Tyne Tees television - once they experience the loveable charm of Bob Johnson, they'll wonder how they ever considered going to Spurs

And on that note, Look North.  They'll feel like they're at the news centre of the world listening to Malia reveal dramatic stories about a family of badgers being ran over in Otterburn.

The chance for a complete prick to manipulate their quotes in the local rag

Monument Mall for the WAGS (if all else fails, the Viking Centre in Jarra)

I know the above list is stupid, but so is this thread.

And on that note, Look North.  They'll feel like they're at the news centre of the world listening to Malia reveal dramatic stories about a family of badgers being ran over in Otterburn.

:lol: