Chimbonda? No, probably not, but yes says random Spurs blog

Coxaux

Guest nufcandy

Don't want this w***** anywhere near our club.  Well, Sunderland would suite the c*** I suppose.

id love to pan his face in with a cricket bat

I would have him here.

Pascal Chimbonda is not the answer to any problem or any question.  He is a greedy semi-talented attacking fullback who can address none of the many problems this squad has.  Just another grubby hand in the greasy till. 

If this team pays over the odds for an average player from our rivals to replace the one genuinely talented defender in the squad then....f*** me.  Why bother?  Let's pay 15 mil for Zokora, 25 mil for Dawson and 30 mil for Robinson.  Complete the transformation into a feeder club for fucking Spurs.  Would be a stupid, criminal waste of money.

Guest kingdawson

Won't be £6 million.Willie McKay said the other day his price will be around £2m.

Mckay is talking out of his arse. £5 million + is what i'd expect we'd get for him. Good player who has performed well for us, but a move is the best for all parties (Gunter will be back-up rb next season).

You want £5M for a second choice Rightback who is 29? f***ing hell, how much you want for Pyo? £7M?

was that a joke?

Anyway, yes i want £5 mill+ for a 29 year old who has premiership experience and has performed very well for both clubs hes played for, in this league. Just £1.5 million more than you lot expect for a player that has done nothing in this league and has looked poor in Championship level.

Won't be £6 million.Willie McKay said the other day his price will be around £2m.

Mckay is talking out of his arse. £5 million + is what i'd expect we'd get for him. Good player who has performed well for us, but a move is the best for all parties (Gunter will be back-up rb next season).

You want £5M for a second choice Rightback who is 29? f***ing hell, how much you want for Pyo? £7M?

was that a joke?

Anyway, yes i want £5 mill+ for a 29 year old who has premiership experience and has performed very well for both clubs hes played for, in this league. Just £1.5 million more than you lot expect for a player that has done nothing in this league and has looked poor in Championship level.

Oh fuck off.  5 million for a player that is an integral part of the bum raping that Newcastle provide for Spurs on a bi-annual basis.  Haha.

Guest kingdawson

was that a joke?

Oh f*** off.  5 million for a player that is an integral part of the bum raping that Newcastle provide for Spurs on a bi-annual basis.  Haha.

Well yeh that true but you can look at it in another way, £5 million for a defender that has helped his team finish 5th in consecutive seasons and was voted best right back in the league once.

I would have him here.

Pascal Chimbonda is not the answer to any problem or any question.  He is a greedy semi-talented attacking fullback who can address none of the many problems this squad has.  Just another grubby hand in the greasy till. 

If this team pays over the odds for an average player from our rivals to replace the one genuinely talented defender in the squad then....f*** me.  Why bother?  Let's pay 15 mil for Zokora, 25 mil for Dawson and 30 mil for Robinson.  Complete the transformation into a feeder club for fucking Spurs.  Would be a stupid, criminal waste of money.

We could move Beye into the centre and solve another problem. Plus as others have said he is very versatile.

Yes he is a complete twatbucket but he is a good player.

was that a joke?

Oh f*** off.  5 million for a player that is an integral part of the bum raping that Newcastle provide for Spurs on a bi-annual basis.  Haha.

Well yeh that true but you can look at it in another way, £5 million for a defender that has helped his team finish 5th in consecutive seasons and was voted best right back in the league once.

If you offered him to us on a free or - better yet - in a swap for Alan Smith - I would still say no.  He is a mercenary cunt and everything that is wrong with football.  I can tolerate a lot....Bowyer, Barton.....but I draw the line at Chimbonda.  I don't want him anywhere near this club. 

was that a joke?

If you offered him to us on a free or - better yet - in a swap for Alan Smith - I would still say no.  He is a mercenary c*** and everything that is wrong with football.  I can tolerate a lot....Bowyer, Barton.....but I draw the line at Chimbonda.  I don't want him anywhere near this club. 

surely you have your priorities fucked up ? prepared to put up with bowyer and barton but not chimbonda.

Guest kingdawson

you can tolerate thugs that have actually got a criminal record over players that act like prats on the pitch?

You can tolerate complete wasters whose only contribution to the team is a negative one (like how we got much worse against Chelsea when he came on) but you can't hack someone who will add quality to the squad but is a bit of a tosser?

was that a joke?

If you offered him to us on a free or - better yet - in a swap for Alan Smith - I would still say no.  He is a mercenary c*** and everything that is wrong with football.  I can tolerate a lot....Bowyer, Barton.....but I draw the line at Chimbonda.  I don't want him anywhere near this club. 

surely you have your priorities f***ed up ? prepared to put up with bowyer and barton but not chimbonda.

Well I'll put it another way then ....Barton & Bowyer were bad enough, but I don't see why Newcastle should be a magnet to every scum player in the league.  Anyone prepared to shuffle our best player out of the team (or out of his best position) in favour of a squad player from Spurs for what would doubtless be an exorbitant amount of money needs their heads checking. 

I know most people here will say they don't want Chimbonda because he is a c***...and he is...bt the fact is that Chimbonda is a very good right back...however...this move would make absolutely no sense. Right back is clearly our strongest position in defence...so I'd very much prefer 6 million pounds be spent on another position....then again....Chimbonda can play every defensive position competently....so he may be a good pickup.

I think you have just contradicted yourself dear boy

Guest sicko2ndbest

bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Loser of the highest order. Wouldnt touch him with a barge pole

The problem here for me is how good is Beye in the center? And is it smart to move him from RB when he's just been our player of the season while playing there? For me he is a better player than Chimbonda, so if Beye is going to look shaky in the middle then get moved out to the right again we would have just wasted X amount of money.

It's a bullshit source though so i won't think too hard about these questions.

Guest Stephen927

The thought of Beye in the centre of defence seems wrong when he's just had a very good season at right back. Would be fitting square pegs in round holes.

Unless Keegan wants a centre half who can play the ball comfortably out of defence, in which case Beye would fit the bill.

was that a joke?

surely you have your priorities f***ed up ? prepared to put up with bowyer and barton but not chimbonda.

Well I'll put it another way then ....Barton & Bowyer were bad enough, but I don't see why Newcastle should be a magnet to every scum player in the league.  Anyone prepared to shuffle our best player out of the team (or out of his best position) in favour of a squad player from Spurs for what would doubtless be an exorbitant amount of money needs their heads checking. 

now that i agree with

The thought of Beye in the centre of defence seems wrong when he's just had a very good season at right back. Would be fitting square pegs in round holes.

Unless Keegan wants a centre half who can play the ball comfortably out of defence, in which case Beye would fit the bill.

It would be all wrong. Beye is a top, top quality right back and they are very hard to get at a decent price.

Fuck me  :iamatwat:

Every article is the same...

NEWS IS REACHING US THAT PASCAL CHIMBONDA IS ON THE VERGE OF JOINING THE CLUB. WE THINK PASCAL IS A GOOD LAD AND WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION FOR THE SQUAD, WELL DONE KK AND THE LADS, PASCAL CAN PLAY AT RIGHT BACK OR EVEN CENTER BACK. WE ARE EXPECTING THE DEAL TO GO THROUGH NEXT WEEK, LETS HOPE THIS IS THE START OF MANY MORE SIGNINGS  :laugh2:  :laugh2: