Agent: 'Arda Turan will be playing in Italy this coming season'

Guest hindu times

• 2 weeks later...

If he hasn't been signed by anyone else yet, I would be happy to push the boat out for this one. Give them Emre in exchange assuming he hasn't been signed by Fener either.

So much noice about this guy and suddenly nothing, kind of weird.

I really hope we atleast can make a request about this guy, really impressed me at the Euros/Galatasaray games.

I am considering  whether we already have an option linked to Emre. Deals with both players seem to have stalled.

I really hope we atleast can make a request about this guy, really impressed me at the Euros/Galatasaray games.

I am considering  whether we already have an option linked to Emre. Deals with both players seem to have stalled.

doubt they'd be linked with arda at gala and emre supposedly going to fener

Emre was a Galatasaray favourite and him going to Fener supposedly created a stir. Has he officially signed for Fener?

Emre was a Galatasaray favourite and him going to Fener supposedly created a stir. Has he officially signed for Fener?

It's only stalling so that Emre doesn't have to do national service. It's basically a done deal.

Word is that Emre was offered to Gala as part of a Turan deal prior to Euro 2008 but that he couldn't agree terms and went to Fener, so any stir is directed against the player himself.

Word is that Emre was offered to Gala as part of a Turan deal prior to Euro 2008 but that he couldn't agree terms and went to Fener, so any stir is directed against the player himself.

Talk is cheap.