Roman Pavlyuchenko

BONTEMPI

I bet it is Spurs.

Rather ironic as it's being said it's Newcastle who have bid £6.3m whilst Spartak want closer to £16m.

As I know there's a couple here who are members, here's the link.................

http://coys.sportsmaestros.com/index.php?showtopic=104087

Have you ever been right with your ITK-bollocks ever?

I can't believe that you just don't give it up, tbh, surely no one believes what this joker says?

I've been right often. :snod:

I'm not saying Newcastle are in for Pavlyuchenko, someone else is.  The suggestion is that the agent has told us to try to create a bidding war, don't know if it's true.  You can take it or leave it.

I bet it is Spurs.

Rather ironic as it's being said it's Newcastle who have bid £6.3m whilst Spartak want closer to £16m.

As I know there's a couple here who are members, here's the link.................

I can't believe that you just don't give it up, tbh, surely no one believes what this joker says?

I'm not saying Newcastle are in for Pavlyuchenko, someone else is.  The suggestion is that the agent has told us to try to create a bidding war, don't know if it's true.  You can take it or leave it.

LOL

Now I know you're talking bollocks!

I bet it is Spurs.

You just said that we have a £6.3m bid for him, but I suppose that doesn't mean we're in for him :rolleyes:

As for you being right, you must have a lower ratio than the fucking News of the World.

I bet it is Spurs.

You just said that we have a £6.3m bid for him, but I suppose that doesn't mean we're in for him :rolleyes:

As for you being right, you must have a lower ratio than the f***ing News of the World.

I am not saying that Newcastle are in for Pavlyuchenko, someone else is saying that Newcastle are in for him.  Do you understand now?  I am not saying anything, I am passing on something someone else is saying.  Time will tell whether it's true or not.

someone change the title, its spelt wreng.

Happy Now?

Maybe have it in Cyrillic like how the Arshavin thread used to be, thought that looked pretty funky in a post communist stylee.

I bet it is Spurs.

As for you being right, you must have a lower ratio than the f***ing News of the World.

I am not saying that Newcastle are in for Pavlyuchenko, someone else is saying that Newcastle are in for him.  Do you understand now?  I am not saying anything, I am passing on something someone else is saying.  Time will tell whether it's true or not.

I'm passing on information that you're a lying twat who craves the attention on rival fans message boards. Don't shoot the messenger.

I bet it is Spurs.

You have never said anything right ITK wise on here :lol: Christ what a Current.

I bet it is Spurs.

You have never said anything right ITK wise on here :lol: Christ what a Current.

Quite a few bits and pieces a few years ago tbf.

I bet it is Spurs.

Fancy pointing any of them out then? Because he's never been able to himself, so you'd be helping us all out.

I bet it is Spurs.

You mean stuff near common knowledge?

You can sum up Jol with his "I just got the nod" escapade, a 100% pure nob.

I bet it is Spurs.

Fancy pointing any of them out then? Because he's never been able to himself, so you'd be helping us all out.

How OLD is he??

I bet it is Spurs.

Newcastle related, Roeder and Duff.

To be fair to Jol, he does get it right sometimes. Maybe it's a lucky guess, maybe not. If you spread enough rumours, one's bound to end up being correct. Or he may actually know someone.

I do remember him getting Berbatov (and the fee) correctly. Carrick to Man Utd was also correct.

(and if Anton to Spurs happens, he'll also have gotten it correct)

To be fair to MJ, iirc correctly he put a sizeable wedge on Roeder becoming manager and ended up in the Caribbean or somewhere on the back of it

I bet money on Roeder, I'm about as ITK as Harry Norway.

About as intelligent as well. ;)

To be fair to MJ, iirc correctly he put a sizeable wedge on Roeder becoming manager and ended up in the Caribbean or somewhere on the back of it

And your sanity matches his, pwn  :coolsmiley:

And your sanity matches his, pwn  :coolsmiley:

;D

Aye but when did you put money on it? Jol put money on when the odds were about 50/1.

Plus he did mention the application for special dispensation before we heard about it.

That is not to say that he is getting this info himself, but he does have access to Spurs forums that can provide ITK info that can occassionally be slightly interesting.