Some help needed off members here if possible.

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Apologies mods if I've broken a rule or posted this in the wrong bit but here goes.

We've got this PSV friendly. And this will be about my 10th attempt to get the autograph of "Carlos Salcido" PSV and Mexico defender. It's not for me but is for the nephew of a friend of mine who is Mexican, he's 8 year old and a big "Chivas" fan, Salcidos former club. He also likes Salcido alot and missed the last friendly cos his Dad couldn't get the time off work and they didn't feel safe his mother going through Newcastle on her own (They just moved here so his Dad could finish his degree).

Now I steward there, but already have been bollocked for getting autographs at the Juve friendly despite the boss clearing it.  :rolleyes:

I was wondering is there anyone here can help me, worst case i'll wait by the bus and hope he doesn't come out with an Ipod but I know that there was another bloke with me who got autographs bald fella with glasses works the away team entrance on match days. Maybe someone here knows him or maybe he posts? I wouldn't ask but i'm desperate as I know this would make a little lad from Mexico very happy as he doesn't get much as it is with his parents situation and missing all of his family in Mexico.

Cheers.

FWIW, btw, why not just write to PSV explaining the situation and ask them to pass the request on to him if possible?

Guest Heneage

FWIW, btw, why not just write to PSV explaining the situation and ask them to pass the request on to him if possible?

Yeah I've pondered that and hotel, but its finding it qutie a few in newcastle.

Guest Heneage

Email your story to the club & they will sort it. IT IS A CLUB THAT LISTENS & CARES THESE DAYS!!!

I didn't think i'd be taken seriously tbh.

Is it just me that thinks its stupid that workers cant approach for autographs period, im not saying pester the players to death. I think it worse I know one of the blokes has done it any and every game he wants and nowts said cos hes "Senior Staff".

Email your story to the club & they will sort it. IT IS A CLUB THAT LISTENS & CARES THESE DAYS!!!

I didn't think i'd be taken seriously tbh.

Is it just me that thinks its stupid that workers cant approach for autographs period, im not saying pester the players to death. I think it worse I know one of the blokes has done it any and every game he wants and nowts said cos hes "Senior Staff".

Explain to someone senior that this is a one off & your reasons. I personally wouldn't expect you to do it every game but  the odd autograph or saying something to a player before meaningful game is a perk of the job if you ask me.

If you ask & they say no, please post here letting us know the crack.

:thup:

Guest Heneage

Exactly. I mean Juve i've supported since 4-5 my Grandfather was Turinian and huge fan. I was nothing but polite where as the old fella refered to "That cunt Del piero" and was just a twat to be honest. I'm gonna ring work tomorrow and ask see whats said. Will post on here any response.

Yeah I've pondered that and hotel, but its finding it qutie a few in newcastle.

FWIW, when I lived at the Mariott in Gosforth a few years ago, they said that almost every team that visits SJP stays there.