peter crouch - comedian

lovejoy

My mate was telling me earlier Harry Redknapp was on the news banging on about Kanu. Says something like "Oh you know how it is with Kanu. We offered him a 1 year deal and he wanted a 7 year contract." :lol:

Guest DazzaNufc1892

alot of my mates were chilling with him in a bar a few months back in hale and said he is hilsrious to be around, i like the bloke

My mate was telling me earlier Harry Redknapp was on the news banging on about Kanu. Says something like "Oh you know how it is with Kanu. We offered him a 1 year deal and he wanted a 7 year contract." :lol:

the stage beckons

Guest Flair

alot of my mates were chilling with him in a bar a few months back in hale and said he is hilsrious to be around, i like the bloke

Seems so.

No he's not, he's a twat...but then I guess some people must find Justin Lee Collins "hilarious".

No he's not, he's a twat...but then I guess some people must find Justin Lee Collins "hilarious".

Can't go around making those sort of accusations without something to back it up. How is he a twat?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

out of every footballer i've known or met, only a handful have ever been decent, and he is one of them

Can't go around making those sort of accusations without something to back it up. How is he a twat?

Personal experience of the chap. Just think fo a taller, whiter Kieron Dyer - although he doesn't burn money afaik.

Guest Mcdonald36

Personal experience of the chap. Just think fo a taller, whiter Kieron Dyer - although he doesn't burn money afaik.

Was that first user name that popped into your head?

Was that first user name that popped into your head?

I'm sorry, but can you repeat the question. Or are you being ironic?