Obafemi Martins - Newcastle Online EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!

Stu

I'm lost now like.  ???

What thread?

I think it is in with the deleted threads.

I think you're just being a little bit egotistical, to think you'd ever be deserving of my somewhat estranged wit, even I'm not that arrogant.

Nay, I wasn't describing yourself...tbh, I don't even know what you look like...although I'm sure you've posted a picture of yourself in the little shop of horrors thread.

In all fairness, the original sentence could be construed as a little harsh; however, I feel that given your general disdain towards anything I've previously posted, I can be forgiven for thinking you're a bit of a....ykw.

Anyways, this actually happened tonight, on Osborne Road as described. Nothing particularly sensational, but it made me chuckle when the (real) James came back from chatting to Oba. Was intrigued by his comment about Guthrie but also the Owen comment made me think that the players feel he's going to stay (at least for the season) - having met Oba before and had a conversation about life at the toon, I'm inclined to take what he says as how he feels.

His hair is longer than stupeedo says, otherwise he is about right.

Clearly his vision was obscured by a pot plant.

Have you been drinking again?  ???

Stone sober.

K. :)

I was there wasn't I?

What?  ???

Greasy mediterranean type called James getting an exclusive interview for Newcastle Online.

Who else could it be?

Ah right.

Midds in totally perplexed at the spacka shocker. :lol:

Don't appreciate being called spastic thankyou :thdn:

Think you may have misread the OP, or simply just assumed that anytime I mention the oh-so-uncommon name "James" that I am in fact, referring to your almighty self :bluestar:

Obafemi Martins - Newcastle Online Exclusive Interview

Just been on Osborne Road having some quiet drinks in Spy with friends, who should appear in the George Hotel restaurant...?

Our number 9, Obafemi Martins...with some greasy Mediterranean type (not Enrique!).

Our intrepid report forewent his self-respect and approached the 'famous' number 9 for his take on the game...

James: Can I have your autograph?

Oba: No problem

James: How many goals are you going to score this season

Oba: <laughs>

James: At least 40?

Oba: I won't score as many as Michael

James: Howay then, 30?!

James: Who has Keegan got in the pipeline?

Oba: <looks dismayed> *silence*

James: Well what's the Argentinean like?

Oba: He's good but Guthrie, the Liverpool one, is really good

James: Thanks, have a good season

Apologies, the bits in bold were what had my perspective altered.

James inadvertedly looking stupid  72 - 1 James looking smart and articulate.

Just been on Osborne Road having some quiet drinks in Spy with friends, who should appear in the George Hotel restaurant...?

Our number 9, Obafemi Martins...with some greasy Mediterranean type (not Enrique!).

Our intrepid report forewent his self-respect and approached the 'famous' number 9 for his take on the game...

Riiiiight, so assuming for a second that I'm not starting a thread just to piss you off, how did the greasy, Mediterranean chap go from being WITH Oba, to suddenly foregoing his self respect and approaching him? :confused:

Riiiiight, so assuming for a second that I'm not starting a thread just to piss you off, how did the greasy, Mediterranean chap go from being WITH Oba, to suddenly foregoing his self respect and approaching him? :confused:

Humidity and tiredness affecting my reading ability.

Didn't think you were trying to annoy me for the record.

I just get the impression from your evident un-impressedness with the Baptista thread (granted, not one of my better efforts, but still, vaguely amusing to some) that you immediately assume that all of my posts are some sort of hoax - particularly directed towards you - nay.

I just get the impression from your evident un-impressedness with the Baptista thread (granted, not one of my better efforts, but still, vaguely amusing to some) that you immediately assume that all of my posts are some sort of hoax - particularly directed towards you - nay.

Read Page 1 again. I was completely game.

In fact, I was laughing at Heneage for not realising that you were 'talking about me.' I thought Rich was laughing at that too :lol:

I hope you're not picking on James. 

Read Page 1 again. I was completely game.

In fact, I was laughing at Heneage for not realising that you were 'talking about me.' I thought Rich was laughing at that too :lol:

Reet, well fyi, anyone with half a brain can usually deduce quickly enough whether or not I'm on a wind up (as in the Baptista "NONSENSE" thread, or the "relationship advice" thread)...if it's not all that clear, it's probably a genuine post with a little bit of humour added (afterall, who wants a boring, only the facts post?)

As there's been no "Austrian Training Camp" this pre-season, this is as close (from what I can see) that N-O have got to the players so far, for the inside scoop. Aside from someone chatting the Tim Krul....:bluestar:

:razz: to you.

Does he have Mexican friends who will come at me with bats and blades? :confused:

Does he have Mexican friends who will come at me with bats and blades? :confused:

Mediterranean or Mexican?

Make your mind up :(

;)

Mediterranean or Mexican?

Make your mind up :(

;)

thought you were Brazillian tbh :bluestar:

Guest optimistic nit

Martins has somehow got this rep - "oh he only scores screamers" - he doesn't, he scores plenty of good strikers goals too. I realise this doesn't fit in with the view that he's not good enough for us, a team who just finished in the bottom half of the Premiership.

sense? the football forum? your a cunt wullie, a god damn cunt, i hope you never stain this forum with intelligent obeserbations agsaint, you cretin. fchy off.

Guest Heneage

I was tempted to stop Tim Krul when I saw him as he did look at me, he was admiring my snazzy jacket and trainers.

Guest Gh0StFaC3

He should have definitely been asked what's up with his hair.

Seriously right!

What's the story with the scare-crow style he's sporting these days?

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2964/obafrork7.jpg

Guest icemanblue

I was tempted to stop Tim Krul when I saw him as he did look at me, he was admiring my snazzy jacket and trainers.

???

:jesuswept: