Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Jonas seems to be thinking he will sign according to this comments in the press.  Chill out people.

On Jonas, I have a feeling this bloke might do something a bit special with us.  He is certinaly impressing me with his comments and thoughts on the season ahead.  He also seems to rate Colo very highly which has to be a good thing for us.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Jonas seems to be thinking he will sign according to this comments in the press.  Chill out people.

On Jonas, I have a feeling this bloke might do something a bit special with us. He is certinaly impressing me with his comments and thoughts on the season ahead.  He also seems to rate Colo very highly which has to be a good thing for us.

So did David Rozenhal!

On Jonas, I have a feeling this bloke might do something a bit special with us. He is certinaly impressing me with his comments and thoughts on the season ahead.  He also seems to rate Colo very highly which has to be a good thing for us.

So did David Rozenhal!

Is this forum on a rerun?

So did David Rozenhal!

Every summer is a rerun with NUFC. First there are no or very few signings and some people start to get nervous. The "sensible" posters then laugh at those people and talk about how much time it is left etc. Time goes and we miss most of our targets and hear lots of stuff about why this happened etc. Roeder being the master of that. We get some players in and in the end you always feel underwhelmed and that we are not ready for the new season.

So did David Rozenhal!

Every summer is a rerun with NUFC. First there are no or very few signings and some people start to get nervous. The "sensible" posters then laugh at those people and talk about how much time it is left etc. Time goes and we miss most of our targets and hear lots of stuff about why this happened etc. Roeder being the master of that. We get some players in and in the end you always feel underwhelmed and that we are not ready for the new season.

hah, sounds about right :D

So did David Rozenhal!

totally and utterly bang on the nose mate

different now though, with mike at the helm doncha know!!

So did David Rozenhal!

If it's the same as it's ever been, what the hell are you whining about?

So did David Rozenhal!

Seriously mate do me a favor and knob off, I don't give a toss if I get banned because your doing my fucking nut in.

So far regardless of net spend (which apparently signifies ambition) we have addressed the back line and signed too very promising lads to play in the middle of the park. I have no doubt there will be more, it would be a bloody idiot who settles on this squad in its current state and if they don't I'm sure it won't be for the want of trying.

The problem is there's far too many so called "fans" such as yourself, who can't seem to wait until the transfer window shuts so they can sit behind their computers and wet themselves as they type "I told you so", so before you start whinging again at least wait until the windows closed before you make your pessimistic and frankly unfounded assessment.

Guest ObaStar

So did David Rozenhal!

Seriously mate do me a favor and knob off, I don't give a toss if I get banned because your doing my f***ing nut in.

So far regardless of net spend (which apparently signifies ambition) we have addressed the back line and signed too very promising lads to play in the middle of the park. I have no doubt there will be more, it would be a bloody idiot who settles on this squad in its current state and if they don't I'm sure it won't be for the want of trying.

The problem is there's far too many so called "fans" such as yourself, who can't seem to wait until the transfer window shuts so they can sit behind their computers and wet themselves as they type "I told you so", so before you start whinging again at least wait until the windows closed before you make your pessimistic and frankly unfounded assessment.

didn't know that was a number

So did David Rozenhal!

Seriously mate do me a favor and knob off, I don't give a toss if I get banned because your doing my fucking nut in.

hilarious

So did David Rozenhal!

i know dave, that's what the lads saying

So did David Rozenhal!

Hey, was a joke man.