Ketsbaias Shiny Head

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest Stephen927

on here.

aka. Marc Jobling.  Some on here might not be aware of him, but he's a mate of mine.  He's just won this weeks 10 grand fan.   :clap:

Legends?

EDIT: Never mind, unless thats his lass?

Such a great mate that you disclose details of his identity to the whole world. Smart thinking, that is. :thup:

Tell me about it. Finally! That 'Ketsbaias Shiny Head' has grated on me since forever on this forum; finally i have his name, i can go and sort him out. :shifty:

Good on the lad... what did he do to win the prize?

Such a great mate that you disclose details of his identity to the whole world. Smart thinking, that is. :thup:

Tell me about it. Finally! That 'Ketsbaias Shiny Head' has grated on me since forever on this forum; finally i have his name, i can go and sort him out. :shifty:

you answer questions on football.  It can be anything, Newcastle, sunderland, Boro or just general football knowledge.  You keep going until you get one wrong.  He managed to get 12, alot of the people that ring in make it to about 4.

Its on for 10 weeks during the close season (a grand a week for 10 weeks, hence the name)

He is a walking, talking, breathing Rothman's football yearbook like.

haha thanks Andy. unfortunately people will think i have lots of money now......bad news lads, i dont!! im now in hiding from yorkie-geordie too. maybe i can buy double glazing. to paraphrase alan shearer "just a civil servant's son from chester-le-street"  :razz:

haha thanks Andy. unfortunately people will think i have lots of money now......bad news lads, i dont!! im now in hiding from yorkie-geordie too. maybe i can buy double glazing. to paraphrase alan shearer "just a civil servant's son from chester-le-street"  :razz:

Can you lend us a couple of hundred quid for a cup of tea and a cheese sandwich and the bus fare home please mate?

haha thanks Andy. unfortunately people will think i have lots of money now......bad news lads, i dont!! im now in hiding from yorkie-geordie too. maybe i can buy double glazing. to paraphrase alan shearer "just a civil servant's son from chester-le-street"  :razz:

Well done.   :clap:

you answer questions on football.  It can be anything, Newcastle, sunderland, Boro or just general football knowledge.  You keep going until you get one wrong.  He managed to get 12, alot of the people that ring in make it to about 4.

Its on for 10 weeks during the close season (a grand a week for 10 weeks, hence the name)

He is a walking, talking, breathing Rothman's football yearbook like.

Blimey, good work KSH. :thup:

Well done.

What were the questions?

can only remember a few of them lol...

which current premiership player won the south american player of the year 3 years in a row?

who is the chief scout of derby county that was born in newcastle and started his career as a centre half at hartlepool and carlisle, before joining west ham?

in the 1995-96 season, which current premiership team was at one time second bottom of the football league?

who was the last team to win the league cup back-to-back?

which winner of the south american player of the year had 4 spells with vasco da gama and first came to europe with psv before joining barcelona?

billy bremner managed two of the clubs he played for, one of which was twice. name them

which current championship team reached the quarter finals of the 1960-61 european cup before losing to hamburg?

which was the last fa cup final to have both teams scoring, with the winner winning by more than one goal?

theres more but i forgot haha

oh, and thanks for the nice words  :celb: