Newcastle 2 - 2 PSV Eindhoven - 06/08/08 - post match reaction from page 23

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the hell isn't it loading for me? Nothings happening. At all. This is f***ing bullshit.

I hate football. Any ideas anyone?

when i first used this i had to redown load media player .. dont know if it will help you ... you tried firefox?

http://mfile.akamai.com/12366/live/reflector:58054.asx

For whoever wanted to play it in media player.

Thats a legal link btw.  Also,  if it doesnt work,  have a play with the performance options in settings.  Worked for me,  but only after 2 goals!

A Windows Media Digital Rights Management (DRM) component encountered a problem. If you are trying to use a file that you obtained from an online store, try going to the online store and getting the appropriate usage rights.

What does the above even MEAN?! ARGH!

Guest Jungle Barry

Steve McMahon there according to SSN, he's involved with the other group mentioned in the paper on sunday

SSN just going on about Steve McMahon being in the director's box. He works for one of those companies linked with a takeover.

Is that the company who said they were doing promotional work with us?

Guest Jungle Barry

SSN just going on about Steve McMahon being in the director's box. He works for one of those companies linked with a takeover.

[/quote

Ha, beat me to it!

http://mfile.akamai.com/12366/live/reflector:58054.asx

For whoever wanted to play it in media player.

Thats a legal link btw.  Also,  if it doesnt work,  have a play with the performance options in settings.  Worked for me,  but only after 2 goals!

A Windows Media Digital Rights Management (DRM) component encountered a problem. If you are trying to use a file that you obtained from an online store, try going to the online store and getting the appropriate usage rights.

What does the above even MEAN?! ARGH!

Are you logged into your nufctv account in IE,  with cookies on?