England U21s v Slovenia U21s - Setanta Sports 1 Tonight @ 19:30

Skirge

Guest albert

Nice finish by him - i liked the move he made before taking the shot !!!

He looks better than Lennon in this match so far

I hate it when commentators rave about how many caps Milner has for the Under 21s. The reason he's got so many is because he's never been good enough to step up to the next level.

But it also highlights how young he still is and consequently how harshly some people judge him.

I hate it when commentators rave about how many caps Milner has for the Under 21s. The reason he's got so many is because he's never been good enough to step up to the next level.

But it also highlights how young he still is and consequently how harshly some people judge him.

Or how he's been left behind by the likes of SWP, Bentley, Young, etc. who not so long ago he was playing alongside in that side. I know two of them are older and Young is still in and around the Under 21s, but Milner hasn't even had a sniff of even a full squad call-up.

Guest Geordiesned

Or how he's been left behind by the likes of SWP, Bentley, Young, etc. who not so long ago he was playing alongside in that side. I know two of them are older and Young is still in and around the Under 21s, but Milner hasn't even had a sniff of even a full squad call-up.

Or how some of our fans always look for the negative in everything.