Official Serie A Thread

Decky

Well considering Parma are now relegated  :weep:, Id like to see Lazio or someone like that do well.

Id like to see Inter Milan win it considering Jose's there.

aye, was gutted about Parma. f*** Lazio though, facist c***s.

Hidestoshi Nakata! Legend.

Lazio used to be my favourite team when i was younger but now it's Roma. To make things more confusing, Goran Pandev is my favourite player (Angelo Palombo from samp just trails him).

As someone said, Roma havent done anything to note in this transfer window except make their rival stronger (Mancini to Inter). still think they'll do well though.

Gloryhunter  :nope:

Lazio used to be my favourite team when i was younger but now it's Roma. To make things more confusing, Goran Pandev is my favourite player (Angelo Palombo from samp just trails him).

As someone said, Roma havent done anything to note in this transfer window except make their rival stronger (Mancini to Inter). still think they'll do well though.

nah, somebody has probably told him that he's the only black guy in the world that supports them..

if KD goes to a Roma game and shares this with somebody he'll get at least ten screwdrivers stuck up his arse

From Lazio to Roma? It`s like going from Spurs to Arsenal as a supporter  :rolleyes:

I`m hoping Fiorentina do well.......liked them since the Batistuta, Rui Costa, Toldo, Effenberg days. They hardly won anything but played some good football

so are Five going to show another season of serie A or what?

Don't think so, on Setanta isn't it?

No more Laura  :undecided:

Although nowhere near as good, James Richardson is also with Setanta so could be back to the good old days...just a shame Serie A has been sh*te for the last 4-5 years.

Guest timmy boy

Inter drew 1-1 at Sampdoria last night.

Fiorentina  v Juve tonight should be a good game,would like to see Juve win the Scudetto.

Guest kingdawson

From Lazio to Roma? It`s like going from Spurs to Arsenal as a supporter  :rolleyes:

I`m hoping Fiorentina do well.......liked them since the Batistuta, Rui Costa, Toldo, Effenberg days. They hardly won anything but played some good football

Ermm why the sarcastic face? i know exactly what it means. Got put off by their racist element and started following Roma (before they were actually any good).

Guest kingdawson

nah, somebody has probably told him that he's the only black guy in the world that supports them..

if KD goes to a Roma game and shares this with somebody he'll get at least ten screwdrivers stuck up his arse

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Wasnt it Thuram that was suppose to sign for Lazio, but a buch of Lazio supporters stopped him from going to the meeting?

Was an african player i can recall.

The Irriducibli made a meeting with him and told him despite him being black they were prepared to accept him as a Lazio player and would lay off the racist abuse I seem to remember watching. He turned them down because of their reputation tough.

Whenever someone mentions Serie A, the first image I get in my head is that Serie A magazine programme for C4 5 years or so ago, where James Richardson without fail always had a big huge contentinal tower of ice cream next to him, and he never ate any of it!

Whenever someone mentions Serie A, the first image I get in my head is that Serie A magazine programme for C4 5 years or so ago, where James Richardson without fail always had a big huge contentinal tower of ice cream next to him, and he never ate any of it!

Legend. The subsequent shows just weren`t the same without him and his sarky one liners.....although that Laura Esposto aint too bad

why on earth do black players sign for this club then?

don`t think many black players have played for them tbh......used to watch Serie A alot for years and off the top of my head -  Dabo, Makinwa, Winter and Manfredini ae the only ones I can think of

Not as worse as Zenit St Petersberg mind........Advocat said he cant sign black players because the fans will not allow it

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2008/05/03/zenit-st-petersburg-s-racist-thug-fans-on-the-march-86908-20403685/