Ignacio María González signed from Valencia on year-long loan deal

Guest sicko2ndbest

That's two, think we can get anymore?

I reckon so.

I didn't expect two deals all but done before lunchtime.

He said he has 5 possibles, two here obviously, that defender lad who's now gone to Hull the other, so two more at a push.

I'll go along with this as we need bodies but Im not overly keen on a loan signing which has pretty much no chance of turning permanent.

Why has it got pretty much no chance of turning permanent? He is 26 and they have sent him straight out on loan plus they have big money problems.

After Xisco and Gonzalez, I'd be happy if we managed to get a RM in. That would do for now. Although I have a feeling Keegan is wanting to play 4-3-3 again (looking at his comments after Milners sale "it allows us to take the team in a slightly different direction").

LB would be an added bonus.

Would be suprised if we didnt get a new defender in after KK comments and his pursuit of a LB all summer

Where is the mention of Gonzalez on Sky Sports ?

Monday here, no mention.

Did I miss it ?

They are 98% on bloody Man City news mind....

I'll go along with this as we need bodies but Im not overly keen on a loan signing which has pretty much no chance of turning permanent.

Why has it got pretty much no chance of turning permanent? He is 26 and they have sent him straight out on loan plus they have big money problems.

Havent they just signed him this summer and loaning him straight out?

Havent they just signed him this summer and loaning him straight out?

No, I think they signed him in January.

After Xisco and Gonzalez, I'd be happy if we managed to get a RM in. That would do for now. Although I have a feeling Keegan is wanting to play 4-3-3 again (looking at his comments after Milners sale "it allows us to take the team in a slightly different direction").

He may have meant the kind of direction where when we make a pass to our right winger the ball has a chance of making back to one of our players again, as opposed to being ruthlessly stepped over and then tackled into touch.

With Young and Milner out wide Villa fans are going to see so much cutting in it'll be like a Tony Montana Coke party!!

Would be suprised if we didnt get a new defender in after KK comments and his pursuit of a LB all summer

I just have a feeling that he is impressed with Bassong, and it seems his no.1 target is Warnock. I think if he can't get him this window, he'll wait til January. Just my feeling, not gospel.

Aye but KK said he must get a defender in so would expect us to try at least

Exactly, not many teams buy 26 year olds and loan them straight out, especially not clubs in financial difficulties. I think there will be a good opportunity for us to buy him if he impresses.

Fair enough, does seem a bit odd loaning out a 26 year old unless they want to sell eventually.