Setanta

Thespence

Guest sid1984

Can I just add as well the way Jon Champion (of nothing) celebrated each Arsenal goal was a disgrace!  It's going to be great now they've got the Fa Cup this season too eh

I honestly don't give a shit what any commentators / pundits say. IMO, listen to what KK, MA, and the rest of the team say and then make up your own mind. And, Setanta is a much more attractive package for me in Ireland as we get 3pm Saturday games live too...

Flicked setana news on last night to try get the Celtic v Rangers goals, and the 1st thing i see is the text msg bar at the bottom "Jonas and Given are newcastles only good players, the rest are Blue Square league players" anonymous  and "how much did newcastle pay for Coloccini, if it was anymore than £2.50 they were robbed" anonymous

Seems Craig Burley has got the hang of texting.

Anyone else gotten a reply to their mail? Just got one myself.

Dear Sir

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused. It is not Setanta Sports' intention to cause distress to our customers. I will forward this complaint to the relevant department.

Again thank you as it is feedback from our customers which allows us to focus on key areas to improve our service and product offering.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 08712 00 33 22

or 0818 20 30 40 for the Republic of Ireland. We are open from 9am to 9pm, seven days a week.

Yours sincerely

Padraigin McNeil

Customer Services

P Please think of the environment before you print this email