Setanta

Thespence

Yes, Nobby. We get it. You were at the game. We get it. Give it a rest.

Jesus wept.

Wullie. Fuck the fuck off

See? Not so difficult to post without including boasting that you attended a football match is it?

prick.

Gan to bed man.

aye. aye.

I too was in the pub on my own watching it and i felt like throwing my fucking pint at the screen as i didn't want to shout out loud at the screen. The owen comment was a fucking disgrace, basically saying he should get out of here as fast as he can cos of the state the club is in. Yeah we're in such a state aren't we craig having four points from our first 3 games, 2 of which were away against arsenal and man utd. In such a state having no debt due to the owner paying it all off and keegan constantly saying how well meetings have gone. And as for the comments that inferred keegan isn't being backed in the transfer market, how does bidding 16m or whatever for modric and paying a club record fee for a defender in coloccini sound to you? Obviously burley does his research by reading the sun and believing the (probably fake) comments from 'furious newcastle fans', and by watching the inept interviews performed outside st james with idiotic fans. Complete and utter fucking retards. That is all

Fine post-summed it all up without the need for me to break into temper!!!

Nobby man, go to bed. You're a canny poster but you're making a fool out of yourself.

mate. honestly i'm pissed, but i'm so pissed off at the two lads who started on me at the match (supposed to be toon fans) for singing there's only one joey barton. so pissed off

Nobby man, go to bed. You're a canny poster but you're making a fool out of yourself.

mate. honestly i'm pissed, but i'm so pissed off at the two lads who started on me at the match (supposed to be toon fans) for singing there's only one joey barton. so pissed off

wasn't these two was it?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/11/13263767_b9bfb45877.jpg?v=0

I didn't see it but you are a bit of a mong for doing so.

I didn't see it but you are a bit of a mong for doing so.

whatever. 90% of toon fans were singing it. i consider the fans who wern't signing 'mongs'

Oh were you at the match?

Oh were you at the match?

Oh. are you an admin? claim to fame

Guest BooBoo

Thats understandable and it would have annoyed me too, but there's no need to be so annoyed with fellow posters.

Thats understandable and it would have annoyed me too, but there's no need to be so annoyed with fellow posters.

i know mate. it's just when you're pissed you know