Setanta

Thespence

This is what is hacking people off "If i was Michael Owen i wouldnt sign a new contract. they just arent a club moving in the right direction"

I missed that, probably shouting at the telly at the time.

Those cunts need stringing up.

I work in the setanta call center and if you think they are going to care your wrong.  + good luck trying to cancel your account need to give the 60 days written notice.

Also i know they have to be unbasied but if he  thinks that why cant he say it?  you would love it it he said shola is f***ing s*** or arshavin should sign for the toon.

sticking up for the boss eh? brown nose.

I work in the setanta call center and if you think they are going to care your wrong.  + good luck trying to cancel your account need to give the 60 days written notice.

Also i know they have to be unbasied but if he  thinks that why cant he say it?  you would love it it he said shola is f***ing s*** or arshavin should sign for the toon.

What is the Sunderland number to contact Setanta?

How would i know i work for setanta lol.  Nah there a fucking shit company for customer service.  But there a business manking people write in to give 60 days notice is a fucking great idea.

Mmmmwhuahahahahaha

Just shows up the two bob company you really are. 

And for your information i dont give a single penny to you pikie c***s.    :joker:

You know previously I havent really cared what happens to the Scottish National team. From now on I shall be praying for each performance to be a complete unmitigated disaster and shall enjoy him getting humiliated on a regular basis.

wrong Burley

Mmmmwhuahahahahaha

Just shows up the two bob company you really are. 

And for your information i dont give a single penny to you pikie c***s.    :joker:

My company im a soldier of fortune when i get a better offer im out ;)

What a ridicules question asked to KK by the woman reporter saying if this is Michael Owen's last game for the club! :rant:

Someone needs to ejaculate on her face! :angry:

She asked that?, fuck me. 

What a ridicules question asked to KK by the woman reporter saying if this is Michael Owen's last game for the club! :rant:

Should've told her to shove her stupid question up her arse. Keegan is too polite with these people.

Should've told her to shove her stupid question up her arse. Keegan is too polite with these people.

he was.

Guest cfhpantera27

from wiki:

Burley signed for Derby County in 1999 but he suffered a serious injury in a match against Newcastle in 2001 and didn't play for a further year.

maybe thats why he acting a cunt?  :lol:

I was in a pub.

I could still hear the negative shit based on nothing but speculation.

All I can sum up is these following words:

Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts!

I have never seen/heard such one sided bias in all my life...even studying Nazi Germany served less propaganda than that commentry.

Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts! Cunts!

She asked that?, fuck me. 

It was Kelly Dalglish.

He should have said: "I don't dismantle my sides, your dad already did a good job of that once before."

What was his answer to the owen question? And did he mention new signings at all?

he just smiled and said "i don't know where you got that one from."  Don't remember the rest.

it's kelly dalglish, huh? Then I certainly wouldn't mind doing it on her face! :angry:

People who have got Setanta need their heads checked tbh.

Because they've got access to coverage of more league games with occasionally dodgy commentary?

Get a grip.

That doesn't change the fact it's a rip off. It's astounding how much we pay for our football compared to fans in places like Germany, and the worst thing about it is we get less choice.

What was his answer to the owen question? And did he mention new signings at all?

he just smiled and said "i don't know where you got that one from."  Don't remember the rest.

it's kelly dalglish, huh? Then I certainly wouldn't mind doing it on her face! :angry:

Nah would be like spunking in her olds mans mush.

Guest Mantis

Cancelled my subs at the end of last season.  Usual crap with cancelling as they make it so difficult.   Always found the whole match analysis, commentary and so called pundits completely amatuer.   Todays was terrible as usual from the off and was almost an arsenal w@nkfest.

I was in the pub by myself and I looked like a mental case coughing spluttering and shouting back at the god awful commentary today!

They've got to confine themselves to what is going on in the game and not try to be centre-stage in the great premier league soap opera. Attention seeking, sycophantic wankers.

I too was in the pub on my own watching it and i felt like throwing my fucking pint at the screen as i didn't want to shout out loud at the screen. The owen comment was a fucking disgrace, basically saying he should get out of here as fast as he can cos of the state the club is in. Yeah we're in such a state aren't we craig having four points from our first 3 games, 2 of which were away against arsenal and man utd. In such a state having no debt due to the owner paying it all off and keegan constantly saying how well meetings have gone. And as for the comments that inferred keegan isn't being backed in the transfer market, how does bidding 16m or whatever for modric and paying a club record fee for a defender in coloccini sound to you? Obviously burley does his research by reading the sun and believing the (probably fake) comments from 'furious newcastle fans', and by watching the inept interviews performed outside st james with idiotic fans. Complete and utter fucking retards. That is all

what comment did Burley make when Ashley stooped of for a piss, he made acomment about him haivng King Kev 1 on his back, the main commentator then said summik about how you wouldn't see Arsenals  owner looking/doing that.

Wankers.