Setanta

Thespence

1) Can someone post the email addy in here?

2) Who has sent emails in?

3) Are you going to cancel you Setanta subscription?

4) Is it worth copying [email protected] head of Sports at Setanta rivals & also [email protected] at NUFC.com as they are sponsored by Setanta & let him know people are not happy about a commentator of there sponsors saying "Owen should not sign for Newcastle as they are going nowhere"

5) Is this just post match over reaction?

It may be worth copying in somebody from the PL as they awarded them the franchise.

Guest optimistic nit

i think i'm going to cancel tomorrow, actually monday, as i doubt their phonelines will be open tomorrow.

You know previously I havent really cared what happens to the Scottish National team. From now on I shall be praying for each performance to be a complete unmitigated disaster and shall enjoy him getting humiliated on a regular basis.

Ah sorry... take that back then.

Fucking Craig Burley then. Fucking hell, how many people turned Setanta down before he got the call. Scraping the barrel there if they reckon he has plenty of expert opinion to offer.

It may be worth copying in somebody from the PL as they awarded them the franchise.

EU's fault, they said that Sky's coverage was a monoploy and that someone else had to be allowed to show some games. The competition woudl mean the price woudl come down.

Previously £42 a month for Sky, for 92 games. Now £45 a month for 92 games from Sky, and £10 a month for another 40 odd fomr Setanta. Economics in action

decided im gonna cancel and when they ask what my reason for cancelling is all im gonna say is......Craig 'fuckin' Burley

That's pretty sad, in my opinion. If it bothers you that much just mute your television and turn the radio on.

Guest BooBoo

decided im gonna cancel and when they ask what my reason for cancelling is all im gonna say is......Craig 'fuckin' Burley

That's pretty sad, in my opinion. If it bothers you that much just mute your television and turn the radio on.

Thing is when you pay for a subscription channel, you expect better that having to turn the commentary off.

Thing is when you pay for a subscription channel, you expect better that having to turn the commentary off.

Yeah well to each their own, I didn't mean any offense to him, I just thinking losing access to that many games (on your own television at least) because of one dodgy commentator is a little over the top. It's not like he'd cover all of our games on Setanta. Just my opinion.

Yeah well to each their own, I didn't mean any offense to him, I just thinking losing access to that many games (on your own television at least) because of one dodgy commentator is a little over the top. It's not like he'd cover all of our games on Setanta. Just my opinion.

I think it is brilliant, hope the lad follows through. Often in this country we just tend go with the flow rather than take direct action.

It would be nice in this day and age if it was possible to just turn the commentators off, leave the crowd noise.

It would be nice in this day and age if it was possible to just turn the commentators off, leave the crowd noise.

go to the game instead

Guest BooBoo

Yes, Nobby. We get it. You were at the game. We get it. Give it a rest.

Jesus wept.

Wullie. Fuck the fuck off

Drunken poofter alert!

Guest BooBoo

Jesus wept.

Drunken poofter alert!

and you. Prick

;D

You'll regret this clowning when you sober up.

Jesus wept.

Drunken poofter alert!

and you. Prick

;D

You'll regret this clowning when you sober up.

really?

Jesus wept.

See? Not so difficult to post without including boasting that you attended a football match is it?

Jesus wept.

See? Not so difficult to post without including boasting that you attended a football match is it?

prick.

Jesus wept.

prick.

Gan to bed man.