Mike Ashley and David O'Leary

Nobby

Because this person in particular happens to be one of the major representatives of our club and he's portraying us in a thoroughly unprofessional manner.

Would a prawn sandwich work for you dear?

I've got no problem with him having a pint and sitting in with the fans, he's just got to be prepared for the banter.

Yes he has. But and a big but is we support this club and surely we all want to see a sign of the club moving forward and improving. If you buy a football club you should look to take it forward and I genuinely hope he is doing that.  Some of the things I have mentioned in other threads suggest he has put a few good things in place like the academy, scouting etc. But the first team needs work and needs to be right first

Guest BooBoo

Here man. Just fuck off. he's just a bloke who has put in millions of his own money. he can do whatever the fuck he likes.

Temper temper sweetie.

:-D

if O'Dreary told me it was 2008 Id get my solicitor to investigate his claims, the vile, duplicitous reptilian shyster.

s*** house of a man.

I always liked that banner "We're not fickle, we just don't like you"  :lol:

What I reckon happened was: Someone bought him a pint at half time. It was pointed out to him that you can't have alcohol in the stand. So he downed it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=349533

:lol:

And they say there not obsessed with us. I just had a brief look on there "Pure football" forum and they had 9 threads on the first page purely dedicated to us, 2 for Joey Barton  ;D

What I reckon happened was: Someone bought him a pint at half time. It was pointed out to him that you can't have alcohol in the stand. So he downed it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=349533

:lol:

And they say there not obsessed with us. I just had a brief look on there "Pure football" forum and they had 9 threads on the first page purely dedicated to us, 2 for Joey Barton  ;D

Bet opinions would quickly change to creaming of pants if Keane tried to sign him.

Guest Brazilianbob

I can't see that this season will be any different to any of the previous three or four seasons, so it's going to be a case of same old same old, with us struggling to stay afloat and the top boys p*ssing all over us yet again.  Personally I wouldn't bother turning up, it;s the only way Ashley will get the message.

Its quite clear Ashley has no intention of splashing the cash because he has seen us do it in the past and fail, what he has failed to take into account is we failed not because of the players but the managers. 

if O'Dreary told me it was 2008 Id get my solicitor to investigate his claims, the vile, duplicitous reptilian shyster.

s*** house of a man.

I always liked that banner "We're not fickle, we just don't like you"  :lol:

Gone down in folklore amongst our lot.

God, what a cunt that man was.

I can't see that this season will be any different to any of the previous three or four seasons, so it's going to be a case of same old same old, with us struggling to stay afloat and the top boys p*ssing all over us yet again.  Personally I wouldn't bother turning up, it;s the only way Ashley will get the message.

Its quite clear Ashley has no intention of splashing the cash because he has seen us do it in the past and fail, what he has failed to take into account is we failed not because of the players but the managers.  

What!?!

Think about what you've written in that last paragraph and ask yourself: does it actually make any sense whatsoever?

The real question is why he had a pint - do they typically let you drink in the stands at the Emirates? ???

I was wondering that, it is strictly a no go to be drinking alcohol within sight of the pitch.

Yeah, that's the law, it's specific to football and all, you can drink at a rugby match for example.

My guess is what we saw was him downing it because someone had just pointed out that he wasn't supposed to have a beer with him at his seat, like someone already said.

You no sense make.

Guest optimistic nit

The Ashley pint-necking/ shudder clip was cringe inducing. Just put a suit on and sit in the directors box man!

what was that like?

Camera focused on Ashley just after half time necking half a pint and then shuddering.

:lol: didn't see nowt wrong with it myself. have you never downed a pint before, or is it one rule for you and another for ashley?

Guest optimistic nit

The Ashley pint-necking/ shudder clip was cringe inducing. Just put a suit on and sit in the directors box man!

what was that like?

Camera focused on Ashley just after half time necking half a pint and then shuddering.

Did Ashley ask for the camera to focus on him at that exact point in time?

It just makes us look mickey mouse in my opinion.

who gives a fuck what we look like? we're going to get stick whether we look mickey mouse or not, look at how we've been treated in the past year by the press, i couldn't give a fuck if we look mickey mouse, as long as we're not, and i'm happy with how we are being run.

Guest Brazilianbob

You no sense make.

Sorry, Is the concept that Souness, Roeder, Allardyce, etc were not up to the job too difficult to assimilate? Ashley seems to think that we failed due to the overpaid players.  I would beg to differ, we had some absolutely cracking players, but the managers didn't know how to get the best out of them.