Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

Guest Anth.Nufc

SSN Say part of the deal is to play depor next season.

Part of the Coloccini deal was to take part in a tournament with them next pre season.

We might play them home and away  :pow:

Only ever heard of him through FM. He is supposed to be a legend on that! But whenever I sign him the board always hammer me for it, saying the fans think he is dogshite.

He can't be worse than Shola or Smith!! Can he?

Its worth a punt I suppose, if Redknapp signed him for Portsmouth he would be tagged a hidden gem and part of Harry's wheeling and dealing.

Hopefully this will be a busy day on the transfer front for us. Gutted that I am in a meeting with the boss most of the day.

Bit underwhelmed by this tbh.

Think we needed better. Most of his football has been played in the Spanish second division. Ill definately give him time(will be a difficult adjustment at first) but it is underwhelming. Although quite a decent price so cant complain too much.

Who do you fucking want

Guest shaun11177

Quite clearly we could only get 1 player with Premiership experience-Guthrie, isnt that what KK wanted players with Premiership experience.

Notice how the transfers are all linked to Spain-Jimenez/Vetere-well at least its not Willie McKay cast offs.

51 pages before the window closes.

We've got 24 hours. I'm putting ten down now and saying 42 pages.

3 before midnight then 51 before the window closes.

Get your own prediction.  :angry:

Sorry there, mate, didn't see that post. Great minds thinks alike though O0

Guest elbee909

three South Americans supposedly in, one French youngster, potentially a Spanish U21 in the bag. Oh, and Guthrie.  :laugh:

Premiership prices are for chumps.

FYP

I've not gone through the whole thread - anyone know what is goal scoring stats are?

9 goals in 23 stars last year.

sibierski's newcastle stats were similar werent they and he was quite useful

Sibierski scored 3 in 26 in the league.

If he's 6'2, does he come under the "mobile target man" category that some have been whinging on about for weeks?

Haven't seen him play but sounds like just what we need up top to complement Oba and Mickey fingers crossed.

'Premiership experience' is very overrated. How many of Arsene Wenger's signings have it?

About 50%

Didn't think it was that many... are most of the current team not first-timers in the League?

Forgot about Ramsay and probably more :lol:

few things on nufc.com that caught the eye.

the title:  "Let's all have a Xisco" - easy chant to sing to start with if no-one can be arsed to be more imaginative.

also, the quotes they carry from the unofficial Deportivo site:  "also Newcastle’s squad will be forced to play two Teresa Herrera (pre-season) tournaments."  - arghhhhh!  we're playing against our will  :lol:

few things on nufc.com that caught the eye.

the title:  "Let's all have a Xisco" - easy chant to sing to start with if no-one can be arsed to be more imaginative.

also, the quotes they carry from the unofficial Deportivo site:  "also Newcastle’s squad will be forced to play two Teresa Herrera (pre-season) tournaments."  - arghhhhh!  we're playing against our will  :lol:

I really hope we use the coca cola ones he had in La Liga, that'll really make him feel welcome.