Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

Guest diddimz

"hey,enough with newcastle!!!!!first luque,then coloccini,now xisco????These guys try to build a team using depors players???i don't want to see another depors promising player going there"

That comment gets me everytime :lol:

the other players I`d take off them would be Julian de Guzman (defensive midfielder), Andres Guadardo (classy Mexican left winger) ..........oh and their new Argentine intl defender Diego Colotto who they bought to replace Colocinni

Should off them to be our feeder club. :lol:

Have any transfers gone down at 5am? Get some sleep, man. Shit, even I'm thinking about my bed and it's only 11 over here.

Haha nah, I mean it's keeping me awake, not that I'm expecting anything to happen now. I'm trawling websites for any snippet of info I can find about any transfers.

I'll be off to bed after this cup of tea though.

I can vouch for that. The yellow-ticker bar definitely said something along the lines of, "Deportivo claim £5.7m deal agreed with Newcastle for Xisco".

So really, just what we've seen already.

My apologies to Thomo then, I'm here in Dubai and difficult to get live transfer news, so treat most reports as bollocks unless accompanied by links. 5.7M sounds like a good deal for seemingly a good striker....that's half of the money we got for Milner....wahey!

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've not gone through the whole thread - anyone know what is goal scoring stats are?

Played 45 times for Depor

Scored 46 goals

I've not gone through the whole thread - anyone know what is goal scoring stats are?

Scored 46 goals

Can we pls cut out this sort of nonsense.....not funny! :tickedoff:

Read somewhere that its 9 goals out of 23 appearances.....not prolific but if he is the targer man type, then he will bring more than goals to our game coz aside from Viduka, we dont have one (unless you think of Ameobi as a target man  ;D)

Scored 46 goals

Read somewhere that its 9 goals out of 23 appearances.....not prolific but if he is the targer man type, then he will bring more than goals to our game coz aside from Viduka, we dont have one (unless you think of Ameobi as a target man  ;D)

they were avergae as well last season i guess, 9th weren't they?  hardly like he was up front for barca, might improve with our attacking game

Scored 46 goals

they were avergae as well last season i guess, 9th weren't they?  hardly like he was up front for barca, might improve with our attacking game

apparently he had a few injuries as well (not to the extent of Viduka I believe)

Guest BeatMakerz

sorry if someone has posted this...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4076955,00.html

Magpies agree Xisco deal

Newcastle are reported to have agreed a deal to sign Deportivo La Coruna striker Xisco.

Deportivo have claimed that they have accepted a £5.7million fee with Newcastle for the Spain Under 21 international.

Xisco has been linked with Aston Villa, but appears Newcastle have stolen a march on their Premier League rivals by luring the 22-year-old to St James' Park.

The highly-rated striker has scored 12 goals in 44 games for Deportivo and he will link up with former team-mate Fabricio Coloccini on Tyneside.

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan has been looking for a new forward to bolster his attack and he will be hoping to tie up a deal for Xisco before the close of the transfer window on midnight on Monday.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Magpies agree Xisco deal

Newcastle are reported to have agreed a deal to sign Deportivo La Coruna striker Xisco.

Deportivo have claimed that they have accepted a £5.7million fee with Newcastle for the Spain Under 21 international.

Xisco has been linked with Aston Villa, but appears Newcastle have stolen a march on their Premier League rivals by luring the 22-year-old to St James' Park.

The highly-rated striker has scored 12 goals in 44 games for Deportivo and he will link up with former team-mate Fabricio Coloccini on Tyneside.

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan has been looking for a new forward to bolster his attack and he will be hoping to tie up a deal for Xisco before the close of the transfer window on midnight on Monday.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Fuck me, that Myspace is straightttttlikeabananatastic

Still never heard of this kid, not confident.

Scored 46 goals

I'd like to see him used as a target on a rifle range.

Guest BeatMakerz

Magpies agree Xisco deal

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

f*** me, that Myspace is straightttttlikeabananatastic

Still never heard of this kid, not confident.

that good?  :shifty: