Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

Guest hikickry

god, this did come from nowhere. Im glad with how we are conducting business, the papers didnt even have a sniff with this one. It means that we really wont know who else is coming in, probs not anyone weve been linked with, except maybe the gonzales loan deal.

god, this did come from nowhere. Im glad with how we are conducting business, the papers didnt even have a sniff with this one. It means that we really wont know who else is coming in, probs not anyone weve been linked with, except maybe the gonzales loan deal.

After getting done over by Spurs publicly twice, you can see why some deals are done on the hush.

Guest hikickry

After getting done over by Spurs publicly twice, you can see why some deals are done on the hush.

yeh I know, I prefer it this way. KK has said on many occasions he doesn't want to alert other clubs to our targets, it's the way forward  :clap:

Guest Depor_Fan

Well I'm over you guys getting Xisco now. He's an up and coming striker, not the finished article yet guys. Be patient with him.

I have a suggestion for a crowd chant you can do for him: a chant to the tune of lola by the kinks.

Here is why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQzppetrpEw&NR=1

An advert he did with Lafita for Coca-cola. This is just the making of video. The finished article is also on there.

Btw...I love this emoticon:  :colo:

EDIT: To do have something to wear to mimick the appearance of Xisco like you've been doing with Colo and guitterez, you can wear a white head band. He wore one for sveral matches because he felt it brought him luck - he scored a hattrick wearing it.

Guest Depor_Fan

Here's the complete advert. I hope very much you make a crowd chant for him to this tune too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAkVJKCWXUU

and here's a pic of him wearing his lucky white head band, something you guys can mimick in the crowd. ;)

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/pics/regular/Xisco_075.jpg

Take care, guys. And be patient with him. :)

Forza Depor!  :colo:

Guest Guinness

Exciting stuff, hopefully this goes through along with Gonzalez and a deal for a left back. A replacement for Milner would be nice too, hope we're in for a busy day.

Guest Anth.Nufc

Never heard of him, but what i have read on here seems a good player.  glad we have started the day early keep them coming.... O0

Guest Depor_Fan

Do you guys think he will get much playing time? What with Martins, Viduca, ameobi and Owen at the club? Sure 2 of them are innjured, but when they return?

Do you guys think he will get much playing time? What with Martins, Viduca, ameobi and Owen at the club? Sure 2 of them are innjured, but when they return?

Thing is, at least two of Viduka, Owen, Martins and Ameobi are always injured at any one time. And hopefully we'll manage to offload Shola and/or Smith very shortly.

I expect Ameobi to leave today. Viduka will probably leave next summer (his contract expires and I doubt he'll get a new one), and if Owen doesn't sign his new contract offer then so will he.

Xisco looks like quite a tough player by those photos on the Depor site, what is his playing style like? Any players we'd know about he can be compared to?

Looks harder with the skinhead than the headband like, needs to bring that back (i.e. do the 'reverse Bentley').

Guest hikickry

Sounds a good prospect from what I've read, but never seen him play.

How would pronounce that in English? Would it be 'jisco' like 'xavi' or 'cisco' or 'hisco'?

i would assume 'cisco' saying as its short for francisco